I sometimes date black guys but I dont want to marry one or have babies with one. Why do people make such a big deal of this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm I heard white women have sex with though black guys in early 20's and marry a naïve white guy. I'm happy to be an Asian guy. I'm out of this equation)

• well im not into Asians so thats good for us both.

• Yeap, I know it. I know probably only an Asian woman who can't find a white guy or ruined her relationship with them date me. So, I would never date an Asian woman adoring whites, I have self respect and I respect my cultural background due to having highest IQ levels in all homosapiens' cultures.

• Probably because westerners are too busy having sex to study.

What Guys Said 19

• Just because you date people it doesn't mean you think they're your equals. That's all I'm going to say about that.

• What do you mean?

• Thats not how it works. Both parents have to be Caucasian and carry the recessive gene or it will die out. Thats why you never see an arab or African with red or blonde hair blue or green eyes. Basically it gets bred out.

• Okay then how did the first pale skin child come to be? How did they increase their numbers? How about red hair and green eyes? Did they just magically get born into large populations?

Recessive genes can and do get expressed
      africancelebs.com/.../black-parents-white-baby.jpg

• I would make it clear to any man, of whatever color, that you just want to have fun for now and are not ready to settle down, period. That is the honorable thing to do.

• Because you're wasting their time.

• How so? Their night usually ends with them getting lucky

• Like they couldn't get laid if you didn't exist...

• point is they are getting laid. Im happy and so are they.

• It just may come across as disingenuous if you're operating under the paradigm that you date to pursue marriage/children

• Because it's hypocritical in my opinion opinion to date ethnic groups that marry
    or have a family with.

• Why do you always ask this?

• Because these people think other people's love lives are their businesses.

• You sound extra modern and cuckolder. I applaud you))

• You talking to me asker or the other dude who commented?

• @asker I know this. That is why I don't date westernized women. You lost some concepts like waiting for someone, being caring, instead of totally self focused etc. They are eastern things.

• Well if you're going to do that, at least make it clear in the beginning that it'll never become serious. Which is kinda a contradiction itself because you're not really supposed to get serious with somebody unless you see a real future with them.

• because you're using them. if you weren't, then you wouldn't mind marrying one or having babies with one.

• Are they not using me as well. Does everyone not get a happy ending after we part?

• It means you view black men as sexual objects.

• no more than they view white women as sex objects.

• How do you know they all view white women as sexual objects? It seems there is a very personal issue going on with you.

• Your life whatever makes you happy, I am Asian so u won't date me 😏

• Very true.

• @Uselessguy and sexual prowess.

• Asker he has deactivated.. He is no more.

• Because funsies.

• You brought it up only one person making a big deal

• I don't know lol

• It's the way you say it. It sounds rude and kinda racist.

• You do know black guys having bigger penises is a myth, kinda now proven by actual research, guy with biggest dick is white. The original Kinsey research that started this myth, black guys only had 0.5 inches bigger size.

Anyway, the thing is your future white partner/husband, would you actually come clean to him you just dated black guys for fun. Would you come clean about how many guys in total you've actually slept with before settling with him?

So do you actually find black guys more attractive than white guys, and but just want to settle with white guys for genetics?

I am curious why to you black guys are better in bed?

• well I don't think the real statistics were going to be released back in the days of racial tension.

• Lol
      Well I did also mention current research refuting it. However you've not answered anything else.

• So basically your question is saying that black guys are good in bed but make bad husbands and that white guys suck in bed but make good husbands.

• I've never been married so I don't really know but statistically this might be true so yes. I really only want to preserve my genetic white heritage of blonde/ red hair with porcelain skin.

• you sound racist

• its racist that you assume that.

• nope, its the truth

• A woman in control of her own sexuality and choosing her own man is racist to you? Your very sexist and women are not property.

• Knowing this, most men black or white wouldn't want to marry you either.

• I've had offers so your wrong

What Girls Said 12

• Because you are likely wasting another person's time. If you know they want marriage and to be serious but in your heart know you don't want the same, then it's incredibly cruel to proceed with a relationship if it's not going anywhere serious.

• Agreed👏👏

• Not if you go for dinner and a movie first. Thats a date.

• Dating : going out with someone in the prospects of it turning into more.

Fucking is just fucking. You can add a dinner and a movie but that doesn't make it any less than a hook up.

• Eh who cares. It's not a big deal in my opinion

• Because there's pretty much no point in dating one if its not going to go anywhere.

• why do the majority of guys go on dates?

• To find a girlfriend.

• on the of chance they can have sex that night.

• Because usually people date others to find someone to marry and be with for the rest of their lives and have kids with. If you have no intention of doing that, why bother?

• maybe in the 1950's

• are we all supposed to marry the first guy we meet aged sixteen or can we sample whats out there before we are ready to settle down? you know try before you buy?

• Lol, I never said marry the first person you meet. Please read. I said people date to find someone to marry and be with for the rest of their lives. Nice try attempting to be sarcastic, though.

• So you aren't looking for something serious then?

• no just hot sex. But when I sttle down in ten years it will be with a white man.

• ok, well its ur choice as long as u make it known to the other guy and dont have him filled with illusions thinking about what can be

• You do know sex is what leads to babies... Maybe you should only go to bed with gingers since that seems to be more of a concern to you.

• Because you're racist.

• Your racist for saying that.

• I don't see how that makes sense 😂

• Think about you disrespect black men by that statement

• having your balls scorched by a hot flat iron

• I honestly do not understand you.

• Dating people to make your parents angry or whatever it is you're trying to prove is racist. That's why people make a big deal out of it - because it is a big deal.

• Actually I do it for sex. I dont date exclusively black men but I just ain't going to marry one.

• I want my kids to have blue/green eyes blonde/ginger which is rare these days, eventually there will be no white people left. The last guy I dated said he believed in keeping his African heritage pure and that it had been diluted since slave times.

• Because dating means you are trying to work something that will last long term. If you're not interested in having a future with a black guy then why would you date him and have him potentially develop feelings for you.

• The black guys I date are all players.

• But if you're dating black guys how are you going to find a white guy to marry. I didn't say you were racist either.

• When im ready to settle down I will look.

• Because you're stupid enough to openly admit you're a prejudiced person to them.

• Everyone is predudiced somehow.