Sooo we just had sex... Is he gonna disappear?

I met this guy online a month ago. We met 3 weeks ago for the first time. He introduced me to all his friends. I had school an hour away during the week so I could only see him on weekends.
Then again a week later I spent the night for 2 nights (I went home in between those nights, during the day since he worked) but we didn't have sex then.
we didn't see each other last weekend bc we had a small falling out, but we were still talking. (Exclusivity vs not)
he messaged me he missed me yesterday. He invited me over last night. All night we made out and then slept naked together. This morning we had sex.
He told me he is a relationship guy, and he DOES really seem genuine. It's usually easy to tell when someone is bluffing. He said he was previously cheated on and it destroyed him for a bit and he slept around, but that made him realize he wasn't that kind of person. He said he wants companionship, not just sex, he wants someone to come home to, take out, do things with.
I wasn't planning on having sex with him this morning but it happened. He treated me the same so far, like walking me out and down the road to my car, telling me to message him when I get back home.

On his Instagram earlier that day that I went over there, he posted "gave my heart out so I won't be so alone" I don't know what that is referring to. He doesn't know I check his insta, I don't follow him. by the way he's 27.

What if it's been all day and no message?

Most Helpful Girl

• It is always hard to tell if they will disappear because even when you think they won't they do (recently happened to me). It sounds like you waited a decent amount of time to sleep with him and I think it has more to do with outside of the bedroom. As long as you two have spent some time really getting to know each other and have a strong connection otherwise, that is what will keep the guy coming back. When people sleep together too soon it is usually the fact that they really haven't gotten to know each other well beforehand and also built an intellectual and emotional connection. That is why I also don't feel there are rules for when to do it, because it is more about that this than anything. So far it sounds good other than the "falling out" if he didn't want exclusivity then, he still might not.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• MAN! lol Everyone getting laid expect me ): hahahah! I am sure he will come back if not meh... who cares!

• Asking this question isn't going to help much honestly lol. We don't know the guy and it only happened this morning. What happened with your discussion about exclusivity? From what you described everything should be fine for now..

• Everything seems fine to me. Don't think so much into it or anything he posts on instagram bc you could be wrong assuming anything right now. I believe him too and don't regret anything. y'all are going with the flow and having fun. I used to overthink too when I was worried about if things will go well and did I get played or will I get played... just assuming and that's never good. I've sabotage possible relationships bc of that. So is he gonna disappear? I don't know but from what it sounds like probably not. If so, you had a good time and took a chance. Every guy should get a chance to show you what he is about and his intentions. That's the only way to meet the guy for you by letting things happen and hope that person is sincere and time will tell. trust me

• I have yet to hear from him all day... I mean since I told him I got back home and he responded to that nice with smileys. But all day nada so far...

• They're tellin me I need to close this chapter

• then that's what you need to do. it will open up room for the right man to come along than wasting your time with someone your not feeling good about

• He seems genuine, so just go with it. Take it one step at a time and enjoy.

• He seems like a really sweet guy. Honest and open. Do you want an exclusive relationship w/him?

• I would stop coming to gag if I were you. Gag can compromise your relationship. Give you ideas that will paranoid you. I only visit it when I'm single because I'm a relationship NOPE

• SO true. Realest answer

• So true!! I started coming on here when I was seeing someone and got some skewed opinions and some helpful ones. After it ended between him and I, I came on here and talked about that and I feel like it prevented me from getting over him because I kept talking and reading about it. I wasted so many hours on here instead of getting out and forgetting about him. But now that I am over him this site doesn't bother me anymore.