Do Cyber boyfriends/girlfriends count as real relationship experience? For me it doesn't. How about you G@Gs?

• No way, not even close to the real thing
  • Yes absolutely, I have learned so much from CyberRelationships
  • It depends
  • I don't know what to think

Most Helpful Guy

• No. It doesn't count. It's something, but it's not a real relationship. My best friend's older brother did marry a chick he met online, however. At the point where they got rid of the distance, it became real.

Most Helpful Girl

• mm no, they don't count. u might hate the person's guts as soon as u meet them in real life.

What Guys Said 14

• No, of course they don't count as a real experience. That is what some people do when they are too scared to go out and experience the real thing. It is a pretend world for people who are too afraid to deal with the real world.

• It's obviously not like a face-to-face relationship (or however it's called) but it does count as a relationship given how real feelings are involved, the only difference is that there's no physical contact.

• Not to me, but i know people DO consider them real and there is no sense in discrediting their feelings.

• with how so many things can be took out of context it can be anything , but i would not lean toward meeting anyone online you meet seeing how they might be to far away no matter how romantic those online dating sites sound.

• Not in my opinion

• Only if thy meet up in person in a consistent basis

• well, i only count them if the two have actually taken the time to meet and get to know each other in person

• Exactly! I know exactly what you mean, like how can you even know if the attraction is real if you don't meet face to face.

• yeah no

• Plain and simple no. I'm sorry it's just not real.

• i would say for some people yes but for me i would say no they dont

• No brah. They don't

• Ummmmmm. No!

• C, but in most cases A.

• Voted C.

It's about 75% A, 25% B.

What Girls Said 4

• I met my boyfriend irl then he moved away so we have an LDR. So I guess it's cyber. It sucks that we don't have physical contact but we talk to much and feel so close that it doesn't bug me as much as I thought it would.
    For some people it's real, others it isn't. I'd say mine is real

• You originally met and got to know each other face to face, so yes it is loads different.

• We didn't get to know each other face to face. I exchanged numbers with his friend and we all gamed as a group with some other people. I saw him for less than 30min face to face before he left

• No way. You are not spending time together, you are not seeing them face to face.. hell the person you are cyber dating may not even be real but a catfish.
    Not a good idea in my book.

• Nope they don't.

• No way...