Please Help! I've screwed up so bad... ?

so i about two weeks ago i met a new guy just on the street. he just asked for my number so i gave it to him. lets call him ( A). the first time and everytime that we have ever hung out.. it has been with his friends. A also told me right off the bat he will be leaving in August to study abroad so he doesn't want anything serious. basically just a fun chick to hang out with and also hanky panky time.

over the past two weeks I've spent a lot of time with him and his friends. and slowly... i have begun to like one oh his friends. lets call him (B ).

i could get into all the gushy mushy details about how i know. he likes me. and give. examples of him showing his affection to me. but i only have 2000 characters to. do this bad boy so just take my word for it.. B and i have the hots for eachother.

the last time we all hung out together was on Saturday. and the chemestry between guy B and i was so strong i forgot A was there most of the night.

and because i seriously like B i haven't even messaged or met A since Saturday... eventhough we usually hung out like everyday.

i dont want to ruin A and Bs friendship so thats why i haven't hit up B... but suddenly my life feels so backwards and everything just feels wrong. everytime i close my eyes i see Bs face in my memory of all the times we shared laughs and longing eyecontact.

but its like what do i do... should i keep hanging out with A just so i can be around B. or should i find a way to talk to B privatly so we can decide what to do about our feelings. because A is leaving after a few months... he won't know if B and i hook up or not...

ugh what do i do

1. so i still hadn't messaged A at all since Saturday. but my work last night was canceled so i made. plans to meet my friend for dinner. and my friend convinced me to go to Bs bar that he owns. when we got there B was really excited to see me. he sat in the booth next to me and chatted for a bit with us. but then he got a call from A. so typical movie moment.. B covers the mic and askes 'does A know you are here?'. i responded 'no we haven't talked in days' 'A will be here after one minute...''
2. *my eyes bulge* then B uncovers the mic and says 'oh sorry about that Sarah just walked in.. *tilts the phone towards me* hey A are you coming here?'

anyway A came with his co workers. we chit chated for a few mins then B started to DJ so of course i went to dance. A's coworkers left and so he went in the back to sleep.

and so then B stopped DJing and he and i just talked on our own. about just basic things... WE didn't talk about our feelings though. but his knee was against my thigh

What Guys Said 3

• Talk to B privately.

• 3. and then when it was time for the bar to close B woke up A and we were all just kinda tidying up together.
      then kinda sheepishly B asked 'are you going home with A?'

and i was kinda shocked by that question and i responded 'no im gonna stay with my friend' 〔girl i ate dinner with〕

why would be ask me that. he could have just watched and saw if we walked home.〔A's house is two minutes walk from the bar〕or B could have asked A himself... why did you ask me ㅠㅠi updated part one two above. this is part 3

• You bang B and screw him hard let him bang that Pussy and then send a video of it to A for shits and giggles you know what I'm saying, shitll be hilarious the only one that will be getting any poon is B.

• that sounds messy

• Oh it is, it is..., bring towels, oh and don't forget to tell the guy, "don't be silly wrap your willy" :D hope I helped.

• It almost sounds as complicated as my life. Freind A said that nothing can happen because he is leaving. Either make a move after he leaves or make a move now. If freind B is up for a relationship and freind A is not then there is no choice. If your worried about their freindship don't be just ask freind B to hang out sometime without freind A.

• part one and two are above. this is 3

3. and then when it was time for the bar to close B woke up A and we were all just kinda tidying up together.

why would be ask me that. he could have just watched and saw if we walked home.〔A's house is two minutes walk from the bar〕or B could have asked A himself... why did you ask me ㅠㅠ

• Novel

• lol if you find this interesting you should know my upbringing. actually my just about everyone i know says i need to write a book about my life once i reach success

What Girls Said 0