Please Help! I've screwed up so bad... ?

so i about two weeks ago i met a new guy just on the street. he just asked for my number so i gave it to him. lets call him ( A). the first time and everytime that we have ever hung out.. it has been with his friends. A also told me right off the bat he will be leaving in August to study abroad so he doesn't want anything serious. basically just a fun chick to hang out with and also hanky panky time.

over the past two weeks I've spent a lot of time with him and his friends. and slowly... i have begun to like one oh his friends. lets call him (B ).

i could get into all the gushy mushy details about how i know. he likes me. and give. examples of him showing his affection to me. but i only have 2000 characters to. do this bad boy so just take my word for it.. B and i have the hots for eachother.

the last time we all hung out together was on Saturday. and the chemestry between guy B and i was so strong i forgot A was there most of the night.

and because i seriously like B i haven't even messaged or met A since Saturday... eventhough we usually hung out like everyday.

i dont want to ruin A and Bs friendship so thats why i haven't hit up B... but suddenly my life feels so backwards and everything just feels wrong. everytime i close my eyes i see Bs face in my memory of all the times we shared laughs and longing eyecontact.

but its like what do i do... should i keep hanging out with A just so i can be around B. or should i find a way to talk to B privatly so we can decide what to do about our feelings. because A is leaving after a few months... he won't know if B and i hook up or not...

ugh what do i do

Updates:
1. so i still hadn't messaged A at all since Saturday. but my work last night was canceled so i made. plans to meet my friend for dinner. and my friend convinced me to go to Bs bar that he owns. when we got there B was really excited to see me. he sat in the booth next to me and chatted for a bit with us. but then he got a call from A. so typical movie moment.. B covers the mic and askes 'does A know you are here?'. i responded 'no we haven't talked in days' 'A will be here after one minute...''
2. *my eyes bulge* then B uncovers the mic and says 'oh sorry about that Sarah just walked in.. *tilts the phone towards me* hey A are you coming here?'

anyway A came with his co workers. we chit chated for a few mins then B started to DJ so of course i went to dance. A's coworkers left and so he went in the back to sleep.

and so then B stopped DJing and he and i just talked on our own. about just basic things... WE didn't talk about our feelings though. but his knee was against my thigh

0|0
0|3

What Guys Said 3

• Talk to B privately.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3. and then when it was time for the bar to close B woke up A and we were all just kinda tidying up together.
      then kinda sheepishly B asked 'are you going home with A?'

and i was kinda shocked by that question and i responded 'no im gonna stay with my friend' 〔girl i ate dinner with〕

why would be ask me that. he could have just watched and saw if we walked home.〔A's house is two minutes walk from the bar〕or B could have asked A himself... why did you ask me ㅠㅠi updated part one two above. this is part 3

• You bang B and screw him hard let him bang that Pussy and then send a video of it to A for shits and giggles you know what I'm saying, shitll be hilarious the only one that will be getting any poon is B.

0|0
    0|0
    • that sounds messy

• Oh it is, it is..., bring towels, oh and don't forget to tell the guy, "don't be silly wrap your willy" :D hope I helped.

• It almost sounds as complicated as my life. Freind A said that nothing can happen because he is leaving. Either make a move after he leaves or make a move now. If freind B is up for a relationship and freind A is not then there is no choice. If your worried about their freindship don't be just ask freind B to hang out sometime without freind A.

1|0
    0|0
    • part one and two are above. this is 3

3. and then when it was time for the bar to close B woke up A and we were all just kinda tidying up together.
      then kinda sheepishly B asked 'are you going home with A?'

and i was kinda shocked by that question and i responded 'no im gonna stay with my friend' 〔girl i ate dinner with〕

why would be ask me that. he could have just watched and saw if we walked home.〔A's house is two minutes walk from the bar〕or B could have asked A himself... why did you ask me ㅠㅠ

• Show All
    • Novel

• lol if you find this interesting you should know my upbringing. actually my just about everyone i know says i need to write a book about my life once i reach success

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.