Should we have sex?

I know this guy for about a year, we talk sometimes on facebook. We went out two times, just for a coffee in the middle of the afternoon. The truth is, we always, since day one, had attraction for each other but nothing ever happened because he is the player type and I am a serious girl. Now, we decided to finally go on a real date and we are going to the movies next week. I feel that I want to have something with him, I'm tired of watching him from distance, I want to get close to him and he seems different this time. Should we have sex or just kiss or nothing at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes we should.

OOOH shit you mean the guy in your question. lol

and.. no. just my opinion though, about the sex. do other stuff if you want, but if you give it to him too easy, he may lose some attraction for you. you said it yourself, he is the player type.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're worried about it, wait. I personally just go with the flow and whatever feels right in the moment. But if you want to make sure that this is something serious you can wait, though waiting doesn't mean all that much, if he just wants sex it's just a measure of his patience. But if he does want something serious with you, how early you have it won't matter.

What Guys Said 4

• I would be a bit leery of a woman that gave it up so easily. Since he is a player he will associate you with his others and you won't be registered to him as special in anyway. You don't need to wait for a year, but at least date for a couple or few weeks.

• I see him as the player because he has a lot of girls after him and he is always going out and is very popular. He never tried to have sex with me, he always respected me a lot actually. I once hold his hand and he was shaking. But yes, you are probably right. Thank you.

• You decide.

• If you say he is a player type take your time. Do not do something you might later regreat.

• I see him as the player because he always has a lot of girls after him and he is always going out. He never actually tried to sleep with me, he actually respects that a lot, it's like he is even scared to touch me without permission haha

• Oh man, your gonna get banged hard, boys gonna get lucky tonight and get himself some poontang.

What Girls Said 0