If you're around your boyfriend/girlfriend and you feel like farting, would you hold it in or would you rip ass?

• I would hold it in because it would still be too embarassing for me, despite how much my BF/GF doesn't mind.
    30%(3)33%(4)Vote50%(1)
  • I would hold it in because my BF/GF would most likely get mad at me and nag.
    10%(1)8%(1)Vote0%(0)
  • I would let one rip because I need to really bad and my BF/GF needs to respect that.
    50%(5)42%(5)Vote0%(0)
  • I would let one rip just to get my BF/GF mad.
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • Others
    10%(1)17%(2)Vote50%(1)

Most Helpful Girl

• I let it out, because I feel comfortable around him to do it. He does the same around me. And I think it's the best feeling knowing that you can feel that comfortable around someone; that you managed to overcome those awkward stages of the relationship, and being able to be your natural-self.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• i would let it rip i know my girl friend i used to do that and called them air biscuits lol i guess its just who your around or how your family or there family see's farting.