Could you marry someone you aren't attracted to and don't think is good looking?

Could you get into a serious relationship (with intention for it to lead to marriage/life long relationship, kids and all that) with someone you aren't attracted to and in your opinion isn't good looking?

Most Helpful Guy

• could theoretically but practically, i woouldn´t choose to.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be able to. It just isn't something that I ever plan on doing or have any desire to do.

What Guys Said 7

• this goes in to my whole society thing i did a few days ago , unless your superficial or just want someone so you won't be alone i would avoid the marriage thing. because love and marriage should be mutual not just one sided.

• if it were to save the world, yeah.

• Probably not, probably woupd even know them unless we were forced together

• lol no, marriage is until death or divorce and that is too extreme for me. why bound yourself by contract to another until death divorce? either you die or your bank account.

• No. My best friends is the coolest girl ever and I know she likes me but I'm not attracted to her physically and I know it wouldn't work for that reason. Sex is important.

• If she got a booty then yea.

• nope

What Girls Said 3

• No. I would rather be attracted to the person I'm with.

• Nope.

...

• Nope