Guys, what is one thing that your SO does that makes you melt inside AND in contrast what is one thing she does that pisses you off?

Questions speaks for itself. Please be detailed in your responses. Thanks :)

5

Most Helpful Guy

• It annoys me when she is vengeful and talks about how she is going get vengeance on people that do her wrong and she makes these terrible plans when they really aren't doing anything supper bad at all. She sometimes tires to hit me when I upset her so when she dose connect it's like being hit by a guinea pig it winds up being the cutest most pathetic attempt to injure someone on earth, she even hurts herself trying sometimes and acts like a kid when she's hurt slightly wining about it in a low toned winny cind of false cry voice. Which also makes the vengeance talk kind of funny knowing that's she's weak and a bit accident prone and that even though she's just blowing off steam if she was to ever go threw with her plan she may injure herself more than someone else.

What Guys Said 4

• Things that make me feel special is when she does things first, anything from saying I love you to giving me physical affection. Something that pisses me off is when she doesn't listen to me

• When she cooks for me I melt like butter. But during shark week, my world I can never do right. smh!

• When she tells me how much she appreciates me. She pisses me off when she shoves food in my face because I'm skinny.

• When she wraps her lips around my cock and tightly sucks up and down, and while she sucks passionately she looks up at me and then she takes the head of my cock and licks all around while jerking me off and then she goes faster and I explode in her mouth and she holds me there, that makes me melt, one thing she does that pisses me off, I don't really know to be honest