When would you want a divorced man you're starting to date to tell you?

• I wouldn't date a divorced guy (no kids, still great guy)
    56% (9)0% (0)47% (9)Vote
  • Before 1st date
    19% (3)0% (0)16% (3)Vote
  • During 1st date
    6% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
  • After 1st date
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • 2nd date
    12% (2)0% (0)11% (2)Vote
  • I don't care/Other (explain please)
    7% (1)100% (3)21% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Bump
bump , thanks

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Whenever it comes up naturally in conversation is fine. Being divorced isn't a deal breaker for me or anything, as long as it's the truth and not that he's separated or "on a break" from his wife lol

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What bumbass said that he should tell the girl on the first date, no girl wants to hear about their dates ex wife when they don't know each other.

1|1
    0|0
    • Really ok, It's going to be weird to date again, I assumed girls would want to know that pretty early on

• Not on the first date you should wait until you know each other better. If you tell her on the first date you would scare her off. I would wait until you have established that you are indeed boyfriend and girlfriend.

What Girls Said 2

• I think during the first date, this topic will come up naturally. Nothing awkward here. If she doesn't date divorced guys... at least you got one date. If she does... cool! :) Who knows what could happen! Good luck!

0|1
    0|0
  • I would want to know it as soon as possible (before the first date and before I've wasted my time texting you for days/weeks) because I would never date a divorced man.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!