Does a man's hair length affect how women look at them?

I've had log hair for years, but I have never had success with women. I am now wondering if hair length can put off women? I cut my hair today, and decided that i was going to try a short hair style. Will this increase my odds with women? Does hair actually make a difference? What do you think? Yes? No? Maybe?

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer longer hair. My boyfriend's hair goes to the small of his back, which I really like and I guess I'm automatically warmer to guys with long hair because of that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had long hair in college. When I went to get it cut the women in the shop cheered! Granted, most of them were closer to my mother's age.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I think very much. Keep long hair bro, at least medium long. You will see most of the beautiful actors say young johnny depp, leonardo dicaprio they have long hair.

• Long hair has never worked well for me.

• I don't know, I keep my hair short because of my career and plus too my face breaks out when I let my hair grow, so I think it all depends on the girl, I don't think its something that makes or breaks a girls attraction toward you either.