Post vacation thoughts and musings?

Met someone online and over the course of a few weeks (both infrequent users of the site) ended up meeting for drinks. Conversation was good and we have a lot in common. Date 1 ended with me walking her from the bar to the steps of her apartment a few blocks away - ended with a hug.

A week later we meet up for a second date before I go away on vacation abroad for a week and a half. We met for drinks again and conversation was good again. Date 2 ended with us holding hands and a sharing a kiss before she got on the sub. I messaged her 2 days later before my leaving for my flight saying I had a lovely time and that I hope she had fun in Cali for the weekend and she responded 2 days later to my text saying that she arrived to LA safely and hoped that I'd have a blast on my Eurotrip (didn't see this until I got back to the states since I didn't bring my phone - so there was no communication on either side since her text).

Fast to yesterday when I'm in between catching up on work emails I message her that I'm back and I inquired about her Cali trip. We're fairly infrequent texters and sometimes there is a couple hours or a day and a half between messages unless it's the day of a date. Did my trip abroad w/o access to my phone kill it or am I presuming way too much?

What Girls Said 1

• You're presuming way too much. I think you should give it more time.

What Guys Said 2

• you could presuming way to much , some girls dont use texting as the only way to talk to someone.

• Presuming too much.