Do girls like long hair on guys?

My hair is about shoulder length and every one says it looks good but it doesn't sound Luke they mean it so do girls like long hair in a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots do. But I can't grow it very long in the office environment, so it's a catch-22.

What Girls Said 13

• It's not about the length of the hair that gains the attraction of a woman, it's about whether or not the hair suits them.

Anyway, you should not care about other people's opinions regarding your appearance. Whatever hairstyle you may have, if you dig it and feel good, then everyone can fuck off.

• Honesty it depends on the guy, the style, and the length of it. Some guys can pull it off and others can't while the shape of their head as well as their "image or look" comes into play also.

Why not post a pic and then we can tell you what we think.

• It's YOUR hair so your first thought should be to whether or not YOU like it. Not whether or not some girl likes it.

• To me personally it's really hot, reminds me of a sword wielding warrior.

My boyfriend has really nice long hair going down well past his shoulders and I think he looks great.

• I like it, but it also depends if you can pull off that look.
    My boyfriend used to have shoulder length hair and it looked so cute on him. :3

• Depends if you can pull it off. Just look at Brock http://i.imgur.com/R21TMkb.jpg

• It depends on the guy and his overall look.

• Yes its so hot

• Yes it can look good. Do you put it in a man bun because that can be sexy. Also normally looks better with facial hair

• Ehh the only person that has ever pulled it off in my opinion is Christopher mason 😍 Otherwise I'm not a big fan on long hair

• Anything longer than shoulder length would be a big no no in my book.

• no, i'd like a man not a hippy

• Some can pull it off some can't

What Guys Said 2

• Some do some don't.

• It looks good only if you have facial hair