Is he cheating on me?

On Monday we went out for a movie and these ladies kept staring at us. I was so confused on why they kept looking over at us, come to find out he knew one of them. I asked him why him nor the lady would say hi or acknowledge each other (she just kept staring and he tried to ignore that she was there) and he kept saying because. no explanation, just because.
So ok, weird situation but I wasn't going to think that much of it.
Yesterday, I was sitting by him and he got this text from a random number that said "hey". Ok, no big deal right, but right as he got the text, he got red in the face and got up and left the room. Shortly after he comes back and I asked him what that was about, and he played stupid, Earlier today, I looked at his text messages... I know I'm a terrible person but I was curious and that text was gone. I went on his facebook then and saw a message from some girl saying "Hey baby :) " and he's like "hey sexy". nothing else was sent after that and those messages were from today...
I feel like it's all in my head and I'm overthinking everything. Please Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like a pretty high chance he might be

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not in your head if you see him saying "hey sexy" as a greeting to another girl and responding to her calling him baby. Even if he hasn't actually physically done anything with her, this is already crossing the line into emotional cheating for me, and I would not be okay with this. Everything else I can disregard. You don't really know the deal with the movie, maybe they knew each other from before and had a falling out blah blah blah, the "hey" text was deleted so you don't know who or what followed that and there's no use worrying about it, but YOU SAW SOMETHING.

What Guys Said 3

• You might be overthinking it too much but there is a good chance he might be cheating. Just dig deeper and see what really is going on. Tell me how it goes.

• He's banging the other girl hard and long

• No, it's not in your head. I would confront him. If you don't believe his response, dump him. If he is cheating then he is taking you for granted. Good luck, you're going to need it.

What Girls Said 0