Am I overthinking this?

So my best friend and I officially started dating 4 days ago, and for her whole life she has always worn this celtic ring (called a Claddagh ring) which shows what your relationship status is. I know what all the meanings mean, and today I saw that she still hasn't flipped the ring around to symbolize that she's in a relationship. I know for a fact that she is not unsure about our relationship and that she is just as committed to me as I am to her, but I can't help but feeling a little hurt about this. One of our mutual best friends called her out on it today, so it's possible she'll have it changed tomorrow, but I feel inclined to ask her about it. Should I just let this go and let her fix it eventually or should I say something about it?

Thank you for your responses :)

Everybody thank you so much for all of your responses, the general consensus was to just let it go and don't mention it and you are all 100% right. Thanks again!

Most Helpful Girl

• You are probably overthinking it. Wait until tomorrow to see though. It is also possible that she doesn't want to scare you by "moving to fast". It's only been four days. Maybe she doesn't want her parents to know or something. There are many reasons for this so don't overthink it,

What Girls Said 2

• Yep, definitely overthinking it.
    I think it's more important how she treats you and all that, and not just what some jewelry is supposed to mean.

• Overthinking. She probably forgot.

What Guys Said 6

• Four days is an extremely short time to be dating and she may feel that she would get grief from others if she started publicly announcing her feelings for you. Does she hold your hand and give you kisses? If so, don't blow things because of a ring. The ring is just a symbol; how she treats you is the real deal that counts.

• Let it go,
    It could be a comfort thing tbh... I know people that have them and it may sound funny but some are just weird to wear flipped... honestly its nothing. Don't overthink it bud

• Don't over think, and don't comment.

• who care bro. Don't over think this shit. It been less than a week. Give her some more time eh?

• Man she might not really be sure about your relationship or maybe she is really forgetful

• I thought once your in the friend zone that's it

• That's what I thought too.. But after 4 years of being best friends we're dating now!

• It doesn't make sense to me I don't think I'll ever understand this it's part of why I'm giving up on dating at 24