Texting... How often do you do it?

I know everyone views this differently, but how often do you do it? How often do you girls like it when your crush texts you? Should the guy usually be the first one to initiate the contact?

I try and text this girl I like every other day or every two days. I don't want to come on as clingy or anything, but I feel like sometimes I need to be more aggressive maybe though.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a huge believer in texting, although it's useful for short conversations or sharing a joke, etc. I'd rather call a girl. But my one piece of advice to you is this: don't continue to text her if she's not responding. She should be showing at least as much interest in you as you are in her. Best of luck.

What Girls Said 2

• she will let you know beleive it or not in a way you can't tell but you have to look for it...if she text you right back when you text her...she wants you to text more often it means she is expecting it ...if she is showing that she really likes you..she wants you to text more... and yes a girl loves it when you text first it means you actually care and it make us feel wanted...

• Yes, You should be the first one to text.Girls like this,but don't be overbearing.Text maybe every other night if you just started talking or aren't serious yet.It leaves her guessing (we like a little mystery).It lets her know that you think about her, but aren't an obsessive control freak.

What Guys Said 1

• When I text I will send the first one. I will never double or even worse text her three times in a row. And if she doesn't respond to the first text I wait one day. If she doesn't respond to that one then you have to wait for her text.

Good luck!