AM I CRAZY or WHAT?

AM I CRAZY or WHAT?

My boyfriend of 2 years moved out 2 few weeks ago, as we were fighting, but we decided to try to make it work anyways and he left most of his things at my place. We got into a huge fight a week ago and he said "leave me alone"... since then he let me know he is gone for 2 weeks on a business project, although he has our photo on his fb, he is ignoring me and won't talk to me, and I am devastated. Alternatively I met an amazing guy a week ago, and today he insisted on paying for my ticket and hotel to stay in Vegas with him this weekend... and I agreed! WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME?

Most Helpful Guy

• you are not in control of you:) Your feelings are...

you met him physically or on the text/internet. there's a difference... no-one is amazing over the internet as anyone can be anyone they want to be. you are acting out to find good feelings to plug a painful hole and it likely will make things worse unless you go really slow.

I wish you had an escort girlfriend to go with, this just doesn't feel good to me at all and you know that...

Most Helpful Girl

• y'all are still together and working it out still. So if you want to save your relationship and you really love him and want to make it work, then you will dump the other guy. I know its a rocky time right now with your man but y'all are still together trying to get things back on track and he even told you he was goin out of town so yes y'all are still talking or he wouldn't have felt the need to tell you that if he was totally done with you.

What Guys Said 3

• Well I wouldn't blame you if your "boyfriend" is being like that to you. But be on the safe side and contact him to find out what's going on between you both. He probably really loves you still!

• Normal.

• What's wrong with you is you thought the new guy was your last chance for been happy, but he isn't.

What Girls Said 1

• your boyfriend moved out red flag why he move out if you guys were together