How to make him go "Damn I need her"?

I have an ex boyfriend... we ended things with the knowing of getting back together eventually... I have dated someone since the breakup and just wasn't satisfied with that relationship. I feel like it's time we start talking again.. but he's pretty busy.. as am I. What can I do that will shock him and make him know I'm ready to start talking again and will make him excited to start talking again? Not that he wouldn't be.. but we've just been small talking every now and then.. and I'm ready for something else..

Correction... I want him to want me.. I know he misses me and stuff.. but I do want him to admit that he missed me and wants me back

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say flirt playfully. Sinc eyou datted him, do you know what his "love language" is... e. g. how does he feel loved? words of affirmation, touch, etc? Do that.

I was thinking.. send him plaufl and fun notes. demonstrate your high value (you aren't cheap in any department but are fun, adventerous and fun to be with). Demonstrate you RESPECT him... that is like crack cocaine to a male. For example... I so admire how hard you study, I'm very proud of you... that kind of stuff (if that is how he is fed) will stimulate him to want to be with you.

• even tho I dated him before, I'm really nervous about starting a new relationship with him. He was the best guy I dated and the love i felt and they way he treated me was amazing. But we've both have matured and changed a little in the past 9 months. I'm ready to see if it'll work this time.

• Best advice I can give, get a counselor to counsel you both. It should be standard anymore, like you want to drive a car... you have to get a person to drive with you first.
      Maturity changes a lot at this age.. but if there were issues, and you see them churning up again, it is due to issues encountered in childhood and they'll need to be addressed. Love actually may be the wounds within attracted to each other. Study any psychology... that's what you'll find.

• there were problems.. but not any that couldn't be fixed. Maturity was one of them.. and his cold feet were another. We both didn't handle the relationship too well. We both knew it was meant to be but we got overwhelmed. Last time we talked about it.. he stilled loved me and wanted to be with me. I'm just afraid we'll end up broken up again.

What Guys Said 18

• Just be open and friendly... tell him you'd really like to be back in touch and maybe find a good e-card on the web that accentuates the friendly and positive message.
    The main challenge will be to make him feel he's not "second choice" but that having been apart for some time made you realize how much you miss him.
    Hope it works out :D

• That's a good idea :). I was thinking of sending him a care basket or something. He lives about 20-30 mins away.. but rn our schedules conflict. thanks

• You're welcome, make it work :D

• If he has an ego like mine then he'll never admit to it. You know him better do you think he'd admit to wanting you back?

You can always tease him and just leave when things get going LOL. Then hit him up with a "I don't know if we should do something if we don't have a future"

• it took 3 months after we broke up for him to finally tell me what was wrong.. lol so I don't know if that's an ego thing or not.

• I think you should put the whole "damn i need her" aside, and message him to hang out. I mean both of you want each other so what's the issue?

• Time mainly.. I want to hanout with him... I'm kinda nervous/afraid.

• Let him see you in this...

ecx.images-amazon.com/.../51dPCfMTrkL._UL1500_.jpg

It will make any guy say "damn I need her"!

• I don't know but if you figure it out let me know because I'm in the same situation with my ex girlfriend

• you'd have to appeal to all his standards/expectations/desires/everything

• You don't want him to need you. You want him to want you and there's a big difference. If he needs you, he will later resent you.

• Be upfront. Who knows... Maybe he does miss you but is too proud to admit it

• If you have the perfect body and the perfect personality for his type. Good luck lol

• How do you end things with the knowing of getting back together? A good healthy relationship does not need this. I stick to this an ex is an ex for a reason. You'll only hurt your self more trying to go back to him

• I moved away for a bit. But I'm back. He got scared and left and he admits that he messed things up and we've both changed for the good.

• He wasn't able to. He's a firefighter and has to stay in his town. If it was possible he would have.

• Oh dang. Well try to contact him.

• You see this won't work, because guys have this thing called ego, and they are sane enough to not make the same mistake twice.

• Show him your boobs and say take me.

• Make him drink a lot of water and lock him in a room and you only have the key

• Work out and get a boob job. Works on every guy every time.

• Blowing him all day and hope for best, if he still didn't take u ba. I mean at least u tried baha

• Can't.

• Sorry... Sometimes you find out you really had something only to have it slip away... :(

• Don't work for it really ex means EX lol he died for you whenever you guys broke up.

• Be awesome. Pick the right guy.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm kinds going through the same time except we both know we belong together, we just aren't. We still spend time together and chat on the phone, and the first person we run to if we need something is each other. Last week he finally told me he's been really missing me. So I've just be taking it one stride at a time. i know when the time is right for both of us we will be back together.

• Yes. Exactly.. I know he's the one he knows.. it just didn't work out the first time and i'm waiting for the right time I'm just impatient..

• meh I don't know. Unless he insecure... he really doesn't need you.

• You don't. Move on with your life and be happy, do things you enjoy etc.
    He'll be like "Damn i need her" and he'll want you back or he'll be like "oh well, she's happy" and you'll geta chance to move on.

• That something else could be someone else or if he sees you are different or your life is different as a whole, new friends or a hobby, he may be interested in this new person. He could be busy for the old you.

If you could answer my question since you are experienced than me
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1996119-what-do-you-do-when-your-crush-doesn-t-like-you