Advice needed for a mean and bitter ex?

Hi guys. I recently broke up with my ex bexause he stole from me and denied it (i know he took my property). Problem is is that i work with him and as time progresses i guess he's startin to know im serious about not being with him so he's startin to come to work and act cocky and flirt with other girls. Im tryin to stay strong but i feel like the pain is just getting worse. Any advice? Also, im currently looking for another job. Thanks in advance.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just go your own way.

Or admit you want to stay.(but staying means the next fight is the apsolute end.)

Most Helpful Girl

• Literally, the best vengeance is to be happy and not pay mind to his shit. Act like it doesn't phase you and that'll drive him insane. Show up to work HAPPY (even if you gotta fake it) and that'll destroy him because his game is weak.

What Guys Said 1

• facepalm...

What Girls Said 1

• Just know that you're better than this, he's only doing this to get on your nerves and perhaps make you jealous, don't give it. Why would you give into someone who stole from you? Thats betrayal.

• No im not gonna give in it just hurts me thats all so wanting advice. Im try my best to ignore him Until i leave