What would you do if your boyfriend disappeared at a party with another girl for 1 hour?

We were at a party Sunday evening, it was his friends mostly. There was this girl who was pretty attractive, I mean more attractive then me. I'm really simple and like to keep things natural and I usually just wear jeans and t-shirts, but this girl just tries way too hard like she's always wearing something sexy and wears lots of make up. We were all talking together and all of a sudden she had to go to the bathroom, then he said he was going to get a drink. After 20 to 30 minutes I started wondering where he was, then after an hour I went to look for him and I found them in the backyard sitting on a chair super close it looked like they were all over each other. We got into a fight obviously and I told him I don't ever want to see her again and he said OK we'll never have to. But what would you do? would you break up?

Most Helpful Guy

• "I told him I don't ever want to see her again"

Dafuq? Let me fix that for you...

"I told him I don't ever want to see HIM again"

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't break up but I wouldn't trust him as much. The girl shouldn't be trusted either but it is mainly his fault. He knows he has a girlfriend he was that close with that girl. His first mistake was not coming back from the bathroom but instead going out to the backyard with her alone. If he even went to the bathroom. Tell him he needs to earn your trust back because you can't stop thinking about it. I don't think it's being insecure but instead putting your foot down and deciding on how you should be treated. Every woman should be treated like a queen.

What Guys Said 4

• If you saw the two of them making out, why didn't you tell him that you never wanted to see him again? Are you that insecure about yourself?

• I;d say "Wait... I have a boyfriend?" And then because I think I'm straight i'd go away and rethink my life

• Yeah, dump him. sorry you have a player.

• Cry.

What Girls Said 18

• Eheh...

d.gr-assets.com/.../15987071.gif

He's lucky I understand the law or he'd be in deep trouble. Breaking up with him was the CIVIL and PROPER choice to make.

• wow it is clear he did something with her or was about too. how disrespectful and brave is that of him, knowing you were there? Anyways, yes break up with him. Why would you give him any more of your valuable time that you could be with a guy who doesn't disrespect you like that to your face? If you stay, you just gave him a free pass to do it again. You already know he cheated, so why stay? unless you are afraid to be alone

• I would have asked for the story at first, but I understand why you would be upset. If the story is reasonable, explain how you feel. If the story makes no sense or is an obvious lie, "Oh, we just ran into each other and sat down next to each other, I don't even know her," etc, then I'd be pissed and nothing would stop my tiny little rage filled self from freaking the fuck out. If I thought he was cheating or lying, I;d break up with him

• I would be mad, especially if I didn't really know her, or know who she was to him. To find them all close and talking in the backyard away from everyone.. there isn't a need for that at all.

• I would want to know why he decided it was okay to ditch you there for an hour while looking around for him, what was so important about the conversation that it needed to be done in private.

• Sounds like he was about to do something with her and you caught them before something happened. Sorry but if you are at a party and ditch your SO for an hour to spend time with someone else alone then there is something up! Id dump him. I think he saw her heading to the bathroom and he thought that was his chance to make a move.

• Lol better dump his ass real quick because if he already does shit like that while you're around what is he gonna do when you're not there?

• I would be VERY pissed to say the least. I would probably be mad at him until he tells me what happened and what he was thinking, otherwise I wouldn't be able to be reassured. So I would say, he should come to you and talk to you about it. just wait a few days, see what happens. And then you have to judge whether you trust his explanation or not

• if i was you... i'll dump this guy

• all i have to say is i dont know why your still calling him your boyfriend. should've broke up with him right away.

• Honestly if it was me I would have watched them to see if they kissed or not then step in as pissed off girlfriend.

• Oooooo id break it off quick.. no man should be that close and alone with a women at all. It might be diffrent if she was a good friend and she needed advice. I smell a cheater in the works.. sorry to say. Real men would say " we can talk right here. No need to go anywhere alone."

• I would kick his ass, dump him and move on with my fab life!

• hahahaha yeaaaah I would go back normally to the party and have fun... and oooh honey? Do me a favour? Pretty please, don't bother calling me.

• hahahahaha what boyfriend? :D

• First I'd probably be that dumb loyal dog and stay with him. I'd like to say I'd leave his sorry ass, but more than likely I'd break her nose drag her round that yard by her face, but more than likely I'd stupidly stay with him.

• If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's a duck. Dump his ads.

• I would've broke up with him. I wouldn't trust him after that and it's disrespectful

• Well if nothing happened between them then there's no reason why you should break up with him