Have I hurt his feelings? (It's important, please help!)?

I added a guy I really liked on facebook and we started talking. Our conversation was really pleasant, nice and friendly, quickly evolving into a flirtatious conversation full of innocent teasing. We're gonna be in some kind of work relationship in a few months, to be specific, he's gonna be my trainer. That's why I haven't been too forward with our messages. But last time we talked, after I said something about myself he replied with: "Sounds like my future wife ;)" and he said good night. I already wished him a good night's sleep before that but I wasn't sure on how to reply on that comment because I was too excited, so I wrote "Hahaha, good night ;)". It's his turn now to text me, but it's been almost 4 days since our last conversation and he hasn't contacted me yet. Have I accidentaly, maybe, hurt his feelings? Maybe he thought I made fun of his comment? I think it was the sweetest compliment anyone has given me, but maybe I have reacted in the wrong way? Should I text him to make this right, even though I texted him last and I'm still not sure if he likes me that much? Please help <3

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I don't see how you said anything upsetting. Maybe just shoot him a message asking how he's been doing over the last few days.

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt he took it the wrong way.
    Anyway, if you really want to text him, be the one to initiate this time.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't see how you could have hurt his feelings. If you feel like contacting him, do so.

• I swear i just saw another question about a guy who told a girl "sounds like my future wife". I am gonna try to find that question hold up.

• Eh i can't find it but its less than hour old so if you scrolled down your feed your are probably gonna find it. The asker included lots of details in the question by the way.

• Lol no i was trying to find it for you bcz that would mean that he is flirting with many girls but since that is you then nah.. Anyway, i dont share opinions on relationship related questions because i have no experience in relationships.

• Haha, that's sweet of you. Thanks anyway.

• Your message sounded kind of unstable, marriage hating, bad ass women. It made him to think that you are not a girl to marry only fun and hook ups.

• Oh my God, really? That was never my intention :( I was sure he was just teasing me, and some guys even said that he was probably joking. I actually thought about how cool it would be to actually marry him one day, as crazy as that sounds cause we barely know each other. But the chemistry is off the charts, for me at least. How do I make this right?

• I don't know. First impressions are hardly changeable (

• Wow, that breaks my heart :(

What Girls Said 0