Would you even bother dating someone if you knew you're both going to leave for college in a few months?

Colleges are a 8 hour drive away

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah sure, why not. Maybe you can figure out by then if the relationship is worth an 8 hour drive once a month or something. By not trying you'll never know.

• I think most likely if we did date then we'd both take a break for college cause I think he deserves to find someone at Duke and I'm planning on taking on a job and unpaid internship so I'll be too busy anyway

• Thanks for MH, best of luck to you if you decide to pursue 👍

• Thanks! And yeah I think I'm gonna ask him out soon!

Most Helpful Girl

• I would, in a casual sort of way. My friend's dating a guy now; they're both going to uni in a few months, and they've both agreed that it won't work after that, so they're enjoying things while they can.

• I have a friend doing that too

• It sounds nice, being in a casual relationship like that :)

• Yeah I honestly wouldn't mind and he would be my first of we did try it
      I'm just worried about getting attached LOL

What Guys Said 2

• It's better to date some months than to be lonesome these months is you don't like loneliness..

• I actually don't mind being single haha
      I have a lot of hobbies that I wanna work on but I really enjoy this guy's company and we both have similar hobbies

• Nope

What Girls Said 1

• I would if I saw things would work with the distance.