Is it better to be open and honest with a guy you're dating rather than string him along?

I've been seeing a guy for a few weeks, and I have been having doubts and been really confused whilst I have been seeing him. He is lovely, but today I decided I would be honest and tell him I was confused, rather than string him along and wait for a disaster to happen. He hasn't responded yet. So I'm anxious to see what he will say.
What do people have to say about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course honesty is better

Most Helpful Girl

• Always better to be honest 24/7 with the dude you are with.

What Guys Said 2

• Always, always, always, always be honest. Being strung along is a terrible feeling. If you care for his feelings and are having doubts he definitely deserves to know. Worst thing to do is not tell him there is a problem because it then will never get resolved.

• Yeah that's wait did with this girl I tried to get with and now I regret not telling her how I really feel instead of pushing her away

What Girls Said 0