Why hasn't my boyfriend hugged me yet?

we are both 13 and in a couple days days from now, we will be dating each other for a month. he said he has never hugged a girl like that before. he has mentioned a few times saying how he was going to hug me but he chickened out. I really like him but sometimes i don't feel like I'm in a relationship. what should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Aww this is weirdly cute lol
    Just go hug him lol he might be shy or maybe he thinks you wouldn't be okay with it :P

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Well may be he is very uncomfortable initiating the hug but will reciprocate if you hug him, so how does it matter? just go and hug him and see how he reacts.

• Walk up to him and hug him.

What Girls Said 4

• I didn't hug my boyfriend until it was 2 1/2 months because he never felt comfortable doing stuff like that in public. I just hugged him one day because my friends wouldn't let him leave till he hugged me. So the next day I hugged him. This takes sometime. So just talk to him about it. Say you want him to hug you. I told my boyfriend that I wanted to hold his hand and he did it. So just do it or talk

• Go hug him yourself lol

• This is probably the cutest question I seen on gag lol anyways I think your boyfriend shy maybe you should hug him.

• hug him don't wait for him to do it