He said he is bad at replying does that mean he's still interested?

We have been texting since last October and he just officially asked me out this April. I mean since we talked he just sometime stop texting. Weve been on 3 dates already. He often read my message and not reply. And i made some joke yesterday and he didn't reply so i texted him today said that it was a joke and hope he gets it. He said sorry he is bad at replying and hope i pull through. Does it mean he wants me to stick around? and get used to his text behaviour? He still interested right?

I told him that I'm not sure.. Maybe you are not thag interested and i don't mind bad texter just make sure you let me know. And he said ok then asked how's my work. And we had some banter after. And the convo keeps going since. I guess he's trying now

Most Helpful Guy

• Not replying is generally not a good sign, it's good that he admits he is bad at replying, but I think he should at least reply because that would show he is taking some effort and also showing interest.

I guess some people are there like that, who are not good at texting, replying

What Guys Said 2

• If he explains beforehand or gives a reason why he isn't replying, its because its true. He may just have low confidence when it comes to texting. Try calling him.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• He could just be bad at replying, but you have to wonder what that actually means? If he reads the message, why can't he just write a quick response? It means he doesn't want to respond or responding to you isn't a priority, so are you okay with that or not?

• If your confuse just ask him. Don't be afraid to just ask him do you still like me? I asked my boyfriend that when he stopped texting me or wasn't hanging out with me. If he likes you he'll tell you. Don't stress to much about it. Maybe he is just bad a replying