Is it Creepy? ask for Number on the 2nd time we meet?

I'm 22 years old and I'm in college. I'm still a little shy with girls. School is going to be out next week. There's a girl that I see sometimes that goes to the same college and rides the same bus. I spoke to her once & just asked her how many years she's been at the school and it's her 1st year. We barely have time to talk to eachother. She might be 18. To me, it just seems desperate and creepy at this point with her being 18 and the time despite the 4 year difference. I want to get her number without looking desperate and creepy. Should I ask for her number the 2nd time we see each other? Should I go for her or just forget about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• ask for her number or give her yours go for it you have nothing to loose and everything togain

Most Helpful Guy

• Its only creepy if you are ugly or have an obnoxious sounding voice.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't find that creepy. But round here it's not uncommon for random people to strike up the "girl let me get your number convo". I say go for it. Worst she can do, say no thanks.

What Guys Said 2

• Just ask... If you keep thinking that then some one else is gonna get her before you

• Don't do it. 4 is big, if you are not too handsome to make her not lose such a guy.