Guys, Can u be busy enough not to reply in a timely fashion to a girl u like, or u'll find a way to reply in a decent amt of time, no matter what?

decent amount of time is within 24 hours.

Busy from work, not hospital or public service related, and not "no matter what" as in even in case of emergency, so emergencies aside. You've been active online during the day.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I am very particular about communication skills and giving fast, quick replies. To answer your question, I always give timely, fast and quick replies and for that I don't have to like any woman!, I do that because that's a moral I have and it's my character, hence I do that even if I don't like a woman.

Speaking about woman in general, I always make sure that I never leave anything unanswered if a woman has asked me something and I make sure I reply quickly.

Yes, on rare occasions there will be a minor delay say 2 or 3 days or if I am sick, because I am also human after all. However as I said delay on my part will be a rare thing as far as communication skills are concerned.

What Guys Said 4

• I am VERY OFTEN too busy to reply, and I tell any girl I date that fact at the very beginning. I actually took a girl to work one day and she got to see what my days can be like, and she never complained again. I often work 12+ hour days, and most of them I'm either driving (and in a hurry), talking to a customer (who expects my full, undivided attention), or on a ladder/running wire/using tools. I don't sit at a desk all day and pretend to work for 4 out of 8 hours like some folks I know.

• Understandable, but this one has been active online many times throughout the day. Been a couple of days already..

• there's only one guy busy enough not to reply in 24 hours and thats the president.
    If it says on messenger/whatsapp/kik/viber/whatever that he is online, or comes online every now and then, he is ignoring you or he didn't see your message. The latter is highly unlikely.
    If I like a girl, ill talk to her as much as possible, thats for sure

• Unless it was an emergency, I would usually reply within a day.

• Can be busy, just like anything else.