Too perfect for each other?

I was just wondering if a couple can be too perfect for each other and it doesn't work out or if it did... how?

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't believe true perfection exists in any regard in life. but if it did and if a couple is perfect for each other then they should be perfect for each other

i think what people sort of mean when they say a couple is too perfect is more that they are so similar in CERTAIN characteristics that perhaps they clash with each other

so for example my wife and i can both be stubborn. if we were so stubborn that we were incapable of ever conceding a point then we'd be terrible for each other

Most Helpful Girl

• can you name an example? because i dont get how 2 people can be too perfect, when no human is perfect.

• Too perfect according to one another. Like they're compatible in every way and that some how didn't work out, is what I meant

• i see. well all i can think of is that what's keeping them from being together is reasons seemingly beyond their control.

What Guys Said 2

• What is wrong with being too perfect for each other? I mean I strongly believe that likes attract, so if they are too perfect that means their compatibility is very very high, say 90% or above and that can only be good.

I don't understand how such a relationship won't work out, it must some other factor, something that the couples are not aware about

• No one is perfect just enjoy what two people can give to each other...

What Girls Said 1

• I dont think there will ever be a perfect couple... we are humans so we always end up making mistakes.