What should I tell my parents?

I've been talking to this guy for about two weeks it's nothing serious yet. We meet once and this weekend I'm going to go visit him and he wants me to stay the night. I want to stay the night. I still live with my parents at the moment I'm 20 and I don't want to have to explain or tell them that I'm staying at a guys house because they wouldn't really approve of that. I want them to know that I will being driving a little over an hour to visit him so if I get into a wreck or anything I want them to know where I was going without having to explain to them who I was going to see and that sort of a thing. I want to just lie about what I'm doing but not where I'm going. I just don't know what to say.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If you can't own up to your actions then how can they take you seriously as an adult. If you're lying to them or sneaking around, you're not mature enough to be seeing a guy are you.

• Tell them you're going to visit a friend and that you're staying the night with her.