Should I tell the guy I am dating that I am a virgin?

I haven't told this guy that I am virgin but we are dating from 2 weeks or so. We get close and make out but I dont let it lead to sex since I am not really confident about him and want to know more of him as a guy. Should I tell him that I am virgin? If I tell will it affect his decision to date more or not get into a relationship or something? Please help.

Most Helpful Guy

• not unless he asks.

• and why is that?

• that's good news =)

• He knows I am from Asia and its takes time to access us. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless you have both Maturely Discussed the Decision to Go all of the Way Today, No need right now to open a can of worms. It's only been '2 weeks,' And with you trying to Nurse and Nurture something that hopefully may be Special, Wait awhile and See if he is Worth telling.
    If he cares about you Unconditionally, This should not matter. However, If you give in too Soon and he is not from the right Spoon, You could Make a Mistake that will cost you Regrets for the Rest of your Life, For you Would have Wished you had Waited for that Special Someone who really was Worth... Telling and holding out for.
    Go Slow with Joe until you Know.
    Good luck. xx

• I really dont want to lose it to someone who does not care about me. I want to wait for some time.

• You are welcome again :D And thank you patiently answering my queries.

• My Pleasure, Treasure, any time. xxoo

What Guys Said 5

• When he starts talking about sex.

• you should tell him

• tell him...

• will it affect our further dates?

• it might... for some men being a virgin isn't a deal breaker but a downer for sure... 1st times are important and some men don't want to bear the responsability of such actions... but it might not change anything at all

• He seems to be okay or even happy with the fact I think!! :/ I had to tell it to him yesterday. It was heated already.

• Sure.

• A girl's being virgin means that she is loyal. There's nothing wrong to tell him

• I hope it implied that. :D I told him already.

What Girls Said 2

• If you want to. It would be a good idea especially if you want to have sex with him at some point. He should know so he doesn't just stick it in fast and go crazy, lol. If you tell him and he takes issue with it, then it's obvious that he's not the right guy for you.

• I think you should mention it to him.