Is rejection just in my head?

I read all these experiences about being a creep, getting humiliated, and the fact that girls don't like getting approached and it all gets into my head.

If it's true then how am I supposed to get a girl? How did my dad even get a girl lol

Most Helpful Guy

• My biggest help in dating was dropping the idea of "getting a/the girl" instead of seeing women as women try to see them as just human beings first. It makes dating a lot easier. Think about how you introduced yourself to new people. Think about how and why you'd begin a conversation with a random stranger. Just go about your day as a person interacting with other people. Crush your agenda. The only time the dating agenda should come up in your brain is at things designed to encourage dating parties, clubs, speed dating, etc. Other than that just be a person enjoying life with other people. Women don't mind being approached by guys that aren't trying to date them. They'll just see you. As a friendly human. Talk to more girls. Get comfortable with being around girls. People slaughter the friend zone but making friends of the opposite sex is essential to one day having a decent relationship. After a while you'll realize relationships don't have to be created through these weird dating procedures. For people who're comfortable with themselves, and can be engaged in the life of others without trying to force thier dating agendas on others, relationships are things that build on their own and all you really need to do is be present and open to difficult conversations.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes! (:

• rejection is part of life embrace it and you can do anything you want to

• To be honest alll girls are different and who said we dont like be approached first. Its an opinion of 1 girl that doesn't mean we all think and feel the same.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, the risk of getting rejected is always there if you decide to try something, if there is success then there is failure also, so rejection is like a failure and the probability is always present.

The question is how strong are you to try? how brave are you to keep trying until your succeed? Are you brave enough to take risks? are you a risk taker or you like to play safe only?

If you are not a risk taker and if you only like to play safe, then the best way to protect yourself from getting hurt, humiliated is to never try and to stay single all your life. Do you want to do that?

• I do not know what to suggest.
    I gave up on the project about the age of 30.