IS THIS GUY JUST A PLAYER?

I'm 25, met this really handsome guy (33) on a dating site. We spoke for a week, and found out we have the same religion, culture, born in the same place, and are super alike! He is currently in Vegas for work and invited me to come down this weekend. He even purchased a ticket for me yesterday! Last night my parents freaked out that I have never met him, and it could be a dangerous situation, and insisted I get that ticket cancelled. I spoke to him and for the most part he was understanding and cancelled. For the first time ever, we facetimed for about 2 hours, and he said he is going to send me photos and videos of his trip today. Everyday for the past week he messaged me in the morning... and today NOTHING, 0 contact. Whats going on? Did he lose interest?

Most Helpful Guy

• A.;)
    I'd put odds on player yes, but cannot tell for sure, have to see his behavior.

You just uprooted his plans and I suspect he wants to have fun in vegas (and was chatting with multiple other women). so he's probably scrambling to make alternate plans so he has fun. That's what I'd do.

There's no way as the man, I would have done what he did in the first place (talk for 1 week on line and meet in vegas). I'd also not be all in committed to a girl I met over the internet that just cancelled a date with me. I'd accept it and I'd work on alternate plans. I also wouldn't be hurt by it, just accept it. Therefore, you can't say he lost interest because he didn't text in one day, but there was a false expectation of how committed he is. Texting is terrible communication and creates a false sense of security... especially early on.

• He messaged me today and we are talking again... but he is still on his dating website, so no doubt he is chatting away

Most Helpful Girl

• lol its just one day hun. give him a break., He has been consistent all this time which most guys do not do. So be patient. Im sure he is busy or maybe something happened. if you don't hear from him by tomorrow, then I would start to worry but even then, still be patient. If nothing 3 days str8t, then he probably did lose interest for some reason.

I have been there before when everything seemed so great and then the guy just disappeared. Never knew why. But yeah he is just quiet for 1 day, give him some time. He may just be caught up doin something.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think this has anything to do with being a player. I think he is just enjoying his trip. Let it ride enjoy getting to know him and let him come visit you in neutral grounds for your firdt meeting have a planned itinerary before you completely fall for him. Get to know him better.

• He's busy, he went on that trip for WORK!