Why he keep bothering me?

there is one guy, i knew for about 8 years (met him when i was teenager), since that w always were some kinda of social friends, never anything serious. I had my ex boyfriend and i bet he knew that, probab;y he had his private life too, we only met sometimes at cafe and talked...
But 2 years ago i met my so and i came to realise, that i dont need anyone else, he is the one and more than enough.
And this guy suddenly started to behave strangely, he start to try to controll me, get really jealous on me, and wanted to be more than friends...
Then i realised again, i need to stop communicate with him, this behavour just isn't right. And i cancelled all meetings and answered on emails rarely... i though he will see, i have no interest and stop contact me...
But he didn't, he wrote and wrote me tons of emails and sms...
I blocked him everywhere and forgot for 3 month...
But several days ago i got 2 messeges at viber and whats app from his asking if i am going to ignore him forever...
I answered "i am engaged, wish u all the best, pls dont write me anymore"
he answered with smile... but next day he wrote me on viber again... i didn't read, i delete it...
Then next day he wrote me on viber again in the morning and again in the everning... I delete it again without reading...
Why do u think he is so clingy? and how to stop him from bothering me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Isn't there a way to block him on viber?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• you just asked this. play with his asshole and put a dildo in it and maybe you guys can make it work