How can I flirt with my ex-girlfriend?

She says she has moved on and met a new guy but that doesn't bother me. I need some advices on how to flirt with her and not a lecture about moving on and so on. Thank you in advance.

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Girl

• She has a new guy. If you flirt with her you'll only stroke her ego and possibly annoy her. Leave her alone.

0|0
    0|0
    • I like my chances.

• Show All
    • Well, good thing you figured out how to be around her. They don't need your negativity

• @Daynada you mean she. she doesn't need my negativity. I don't really care about that other guy tbh, I don't have to compete him or anything, I just have to impress my exgf. I know the guy is freaking out because of me though, good.

Most Helpful Guy

• The same way you flirted with her when you began the relationship.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• The question is why must you flirt with your ex- girlfriend. She is your ex girlfriend now, so you shouldn't flirt with her. If you want to flirt you can find someone else, who is single.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just liked you flirted with her before becoming her Ex, who she dumped and met a new guy to take his place.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do what you gotta do. I suggest trying something new that's not out of your character. she's only saying that she has a new man to piss you off. My ex did that too to make me jealous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let her go dude

0|0
    0|0
  • step 1 you dont
    step 2 move on forget about her
    step 3 profit !!!

0|0
    0|0