Black girls dating white guys,,would girls rather have a white guy if they could pick?

i just wanna know if the ebony lady's could answer how bad they want or would rather have a white guy,

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm more the color of cinnamon so can I be a cinnamon lady haha

I have liked white boys before but I probably wouldn't choose one over a black one and I'm just being real...as far as white guys I'm usually attracted to the ones with tan or olive skin and dark hair. well I've been attracted to a few blonds but generally speaking I prefer black guys. also I think most of the wannabe white black girls are saying that white men are better that's definitely not the case. you have asshole guys in all races so you can't sit here and say that a white guy is gonna treat you better. I have white friends whose (white) boyfriends treat them like crap so there goes that theory. okay but to answer the question I would pick a black guy over the white guy because we would probably have more in common and relate to each other better. no offense but I don't want someone that I have to constantly explain things to, and especially when it comes to race relations I don't think he would understand certain things..also my family would trip. for all these black girls dating white guys when he gets mad at you does he call you a N***?

What Girls Said 62

• I like what I like. I don't differentiate. There are black men that I find attractive and white men I find equally so. On the flip side, there are ugly black guys and ugly white guys. In the end though, if I had to choose between a white and a black man, I would pick the one I had the best spark with had the right kind of swagger. Yes, white men can have swagger... swagger is just confidence in motion... Extremely sexy in whatever color it comes.

My boyfriend right now is white and he is extra yummy to me. =) Lots of swagger, lots of chemistry. The point is... you can have "that thing" with a white or black man, you just have to let yourself be open to it...

So as an "ebony lady" (LOL)... although I am more like a mochachino or caramel sundae lady... yes we find white men attractive and would TOTALLY go for them... as long as they have that thing that sends the blood south, you know?

• If there were two guys who were exactly alike and the only difference was one was white and one was black I'd probably choose the white guy just because generally I'm more attracted to white guys than black guys. Every now and then there's a black guy that I find really attractive but whenever I find myself looking at guys more often than not they're white. That and even the black guys that I find attractive I don't always like the way they act. I'm in college and I feel like most of the black guys there still run around talking like no one ever taught them how to speak english properly which can't be the case if they got into college. That and for some of them it seems to be a huge problem finding clothes that fit.

• Well its hard for me I'm tall and thin and I didn't have enough of anything to keep my clothes from fitting for a long time. I'm not saying that ghetto people don't go out of their way to sag but that's not the only reaso when you take into account that black male bodies are built differently in proportions

• I know plenty of awkwardly tall skinny white guys who manage to find clothes that fit them. There's no reason to have a shirt down to your knees and your pants dragging on the ground.

• I happen to have a really hard time finding clothes that fit because of my v-taper, so it could also be that

• I've pretty much had crushes on white guys since like 7th grade. I am madly into a white guy right now, actually. I don't think it's the skin for me, it's about facial features. I am less attracted to black facial features. However there are plenty of ugly white men and a lot of cute black guys (mostly light-skinned) that I would date.

Of course, I'm also heavily into anime, games, and work in the computer industry, so I wouldn't classify myself as a typical black woman =P thus my opinion might not be reflective of the nation.

• I'm a Black woman. I have never dated a White guy (only dated Black men), but I would defintely be open to the idea. There are many White men that I find to be sexy as h#ll! I would stalk Josh Hartnett if given the opportunity (laughs). Hugh Jackman is sexy. Paul Walker is delicious! What most women find sexy about Black men? Their confidence, swagger, and territorial ways. Many women are still drawn to that suprisingly. Women want a challenge!

What's sexy about White men? In my opinion, their ability to be sexy in more discreet ways. He uses logic rather than making decisions based on emotions, optimistic, open-minded, and confident in a more silent way.

• Hahaha, that a very wrong opinion, a guy is a guy, only culture changes the way he expresses himself.

• On a physical level, I tend to find myself attracted to white guys but I believe that's largely a result of where I grew up and not strictly because of their skin tone. I was raised in a community comprised of primarily white and Asian families--at my high school, for example, you could literally count the black/mixed students on one hand. Having not been exposed to much diversity I guess I just developed a preference for the features and cultures of those who I was surrounded by. That being said, I am open to a relationship with a guy of any race as long as I feel a genuine connection between us.

• white guys are yummy...i love em' lol

• It just depends on the guy. I happen to have more in common with a lot of white men, so that's just who I end up dating in the end. If a black guy and I had enough in common I'd absolutely date him. Same goes for other ethnicities.

• i would definitely choose a white guy. I love white men. majority to me seem to want to step up to plate more than black men. ( not generalizing.) but for sure I would choose a white guy.

• Okay for everyone getting p*ssed at black girls for what they like...it's not just white guys that turn us down, it's blacks, asians and anyone else...A woman wants to feel accepted by a man physically and emotionally and why aree black men so p*ssed I never get up yelling at all the black men who rather be with another race...it's his choice (shoot the guy I like now only like white women) am I suppose to be mad though? of course not God put men on this earth for a reason..I'm sure one day I'll find the right one rather he's black, white, yellow or green...well not green lol

• I'm IN LOVE with white guys. I think they're so gorgeous and just..different. I get tired of the same African American guys, they sag their pants, they were headbands, guns, gangs, videos...same old. They talk to you in such a degrading matter.. Ugh. I mean, I will honestly date ANY race, I don't care. Its not about color. But I never dated a white guy before and I look forward to it :] White guys just look so sweet, innocent, I just love their different color eyes, hair, they're just lovely lol

• We like you back

• Not all black boys are bad just like not all white guys are good. You can't base love on color but I'm dating a white boy and he's not different than a black guy. Men are men, but I feel more comfortable with white guys :)

• Sweet and innocent I've never been called that before.

• Maybe I'm a different kind of girl but when it comes to how someone looks at first sight I notice their "swag"<---i can't think a better way to describe it

Like I like guys that present themselves like they are smooth and confident and have pretty smiles & it doesn't matter race haha

But that's just what I notice on first sight without talking to a guy

so white boys get your swag up! lol just kidding everyone should be themselves because if your outside isn't attractive too than its like definitely a deal breaker!

• What is swag? does it put money in your pocket or love in your heart? please that useless thing is for children.

• Swag does put both money in my pocket and love in my heart thank you very much loser

• It all depends on the guy. I do not specifically want a white guy and I try to look beyond race. But I wouldn't want a guy more simply because he's white. A guy has to have a lot more going for him than just being white to make me to want him.

• i kinda like black over white... even though am a super white girl...

for me black guys are always up 2 a fight... when he calls a girl his own it means no one touch she z all mine... I dig these kinda of people

white people are ok... people are all the same some good some not some in between but I like a chocolate frosting on my life..."don't get me wrong"

• hmm that depends on who is more attractive . but most of the cases the black guys are more attractive so maybe I would go with the black guy. but if the white guy is more attractive I would choose him.

• I'm a ebony lady and most white men I'm attracted to are not attracted to me...So yea we're out there but you have to be yourself...If you never lived in the projects a day in your life, don't pretend just be yourself because that's where the turn off is...We think you're mocking us and it's irritating

• If most of the white guys in your area aren't attracted to you, there must be somethin' wrong with the drinking water. You need to move to a different part of the country.

• Thankyou ;) I might just do that lol

• I don't base everything from the color of a guy's skin. If I could have it my way, I would pick a guy who is the total package lol Personally, I find myself attracted to black guys more, but I do find other ethnicities attractive. I just wouldn't specifically pick black or any other one group of guys for the rest of my life.

• not really...I'm mostly attracted to black guys.

but I've dated a Filipino back in the day lol

so it doesn't really matter what ethnicity a guy is to me

• Well I have never dated a white guy but I have always looked at them and even had a few crushes, but I always thought they would never find me attractive or would be intimidated by being with a black girl who isn't the waif thin non ethnic type he is use to. Recently I had my heart broken once again by a black guy and have had a string of bad situations with more of them and quite frankly at this point in my life I AM TIRED of them so I am looking for something new at this point in my life and I finally have the courage to go after a white guy without wondering how he views me and my culture...

• I like them all really white,black,asian, etc..etc...I never really cared for that I wasn't raised with different views on race or etnicity : )

• I don't necessarily have to have a white guy, I'm just more atracted to them than black guys.

I don't know why that is, I've been like that since I was young, and I generally don't attract black guys, I get approached more by white guys and latino guys.

• i LOVE white guys and that's all I have really dated, not saying I don't like black guys because I do but I prefer white boys.

• i love white men. there is no other race that could satisfy me emotionally and personally other than white men

• haha. well I've never dated a black guy. they are usually just friends, but I wouldn't rule any race out. I actually currently have a thing for irish guys (lol). but yeah, guys are guys. if it clicks, it clicks...what can you do :)

so as far as the question, yeah I would prefer white guys, but that doesn't mean it couldn't change. exceptions could be made :)

• idk

i'd probably pick the white guy only because (as others have stated) I've only ever had crushes on white guys. my first crush was when I was 6 on a jewish kids lol he was so cute tho

• I want a white guys sooooo sooooo much I don't date black guys

• haha hmm I usualy go for white guys

but it has nothing to do with skin

its eyes O.O

i loveee pretty eyes

so it doesn't matter your race really with me

i just wana fall in love with their eyes haha

hmmmm I think I'd prefer a hot asian chick t both ha ha XPP

• Truthfuly I would rather have a black guy. Once you go black you never go back!

• I find all men to be attractive, especially white men, but it's kind of hard to find a white man who is attracted to me.

• im attracted to guys. period.

im pretty picky, I'm half black and egyptian [ pic in profile ] so I don't know if that changes your question

but yes I have seen some incredibly attractive white guys and also black guys, trey songz is gorgeous and so is taylor lautner. however I am usually more attracted to tanner white guys , not pale blond hair blue eyes , I don't know why? I just would rather go out with maybe an italian then channing tatum

• I would LOVE to have a White guy. Black guys are not as nice to me as they are. Plus White guys are WAY cuter.

• Can't blame that on the entire race of black men, we are pretty tired of yall ourselves but its still nuthin like a black woman

• Way to generalize.

• More from Girls
    32

What Guys Said 14

• i don't think they'd pick either, after all most people should and do judge on the content of their character rather than the race.

• Nice quote of Dr. MLK..."content of their character..." Wish more people would use this wisdom.

• Yea lol, martin luther king

• I'm a white guy, married to a white woman, but were I not, I would be open to dating African American women. Of course I believe women of all shapes, sizes and colors are beautiful. Honestly it really just depends on if they are attracted to me too. This probably has more to do with it than their race.

• About the only advantage to a white guy is he hasn't been beat to hell by racism, He's had all the breaks and more likely to have been raised in a decent home and had a decent education.

That is not always the case however. Look at red necks. A lot are meth swilling, filthy, unbathed neo nazi scum. Most poor blacks I know never get that filthy or childish. I live in a poor aria and I always hang with the latina / latino crowd out here. Not because I'm trying to be chicano or something it's just that every body white I know is a piece of sh*t out here.

• race really doesn't matter to me. each race has it's own attractive people. it's usually just the lifestyles that separate us.

• Well this was very educational didn't know there as much interest ;)

• i love all races but its weird some times I get in the mood for one over an other...idk lol

• im white and like black woman, more than anyother race. They just seem more attractive, but that's me speaking. If personality matches then the looks don't matter. The beauty on the inside is more important. And not all white guys are assholes and call there gf the n word when where mad. I have more respect and pride then to degrade my gf. #single but looking

• everyone like something different, it like a color box I like red he or she may like blue. Everyone has there lmage of what pretty. And you have to remeber that all blacks are not the same and All whites are not the same. no one is

• Oh dude lol what the hell lol...really p*sses me off when everybody bases things of race...Black guys and white guys both have penises soo what the hell is the point of putting another race down when they are both the same Human wise at least

• hahahahahaha I think girls dig the black guys,

• I know A LOT OF black girls who like white guys. I'm a white guy myself. I've only made out with a black girl once and she went down on me...but we didn't have all out sex. She told me "I was big" down there...and I laughed "compared to the brothers out there...yeah right".

It's definitely an interest for me, but a relationship...I don't know. Sistas are real foreign territory to me. I don't know how to act around them. I have dated many asian girls though.

• This is my favorite question. It just kind of covers my preference.

• I wouldn't touch a black women they are evil and satanic that's why black represents sin and stuff. White is pure and good see I know this stuff cause I go to church and sh*t and yea.

• I will kick your ass you racist DOG

• Hey come on now I didn't mean nothing by it now you be a good negro and maybe I'll let you be my slave.

• To me no race is bad, but if we see what race have ever hert more people example like hitler he was evil !!!! ok

• Sometimes I get this feeling that if I was as attractive as I am but I was white instead of being not white, I would have a much easier time talking to girls

I mean I know a lot of white dudes who are worse off than me and a lot of ethnic guys who are better off than me, I'm not saying it's a strict heirarchy

But I can't help but wonder what it's like to have nobody ever question your ethnicity and think that it makes you different in some way, and not have to fight through coming from a different "clique" to make a bond