What does it mean when someone calls you exotic?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I'm called that, it's mostly by guys, and it basically means I'm not white and I'm different and it turns them on. Kinda like 'sexy foreign', even though... I'm not foreign... lol

What Guys Said 7

• It means that it is not what they are normally used to seeing as far as people go. It would be like seeing a blond haired blue eyed person in the Philippines, they would be considered exotic.

• From another part of the world; foreign: exotic tropical plants in a greenhouse. See Synonyms at foreign.
    adj.
    Intriguingly unusual or different; excitingly strange: "If something can be explained simply, in a familiar way, then it is best to avoid more exotic explanations” ( Chet Raymo). See Synonyms at fantastic.
    adj.
    Of or involving striptease: an exotic dancer

• When white guy thinks you're attractive

• In b4 whey2exotic

• She prly gave herself a bawner and accidently precumed into her vagina. Thus spawning a misc baby.

• @Fearless_banana hahaha omg way to ruin the moment

• For me, if I call someone exotic, it means they are a sight I never see in my neighborhood.

• they think of you as different from the local populous or think of you from a far away sunny place

• Backhanded insult meaning you're weird.

• I don't think I would use it to describe a person.

What Girls Said 10

• You are sexy looking, desirable

• It makes me feel like a vegetable!

• If they are serious, it means you're different from the people they are used to see. You are interesting or they find you attractive.
    If not, they might be making fun of you or saying you are weird.

• That you look different from what they're used to seeing or your personality is very unique.

• They obviously haven't been exposed to other ethnicities that much before.

• Exotic means, out of this world - sexy features than compared to the average Jane. If someone calls you exotic, theyre giving you a better compliment than beautiful. Being called exotic is the top of the list. Good for you!

• It means your "look" is very rare or not really around that much. Like you don't look like a typical white girl or black girl etc.

• Basically, that you're an attractive not-white person. Emphasis on "not-white".

• You are a type of beauty they are not used to seeing wherever they are from.

• It means non white