Would you date someone outside of your own race/ethnicity?

Would you date somebody who isn't the same race/ethnicity as you?

Let me know in detail below.

• Yes
  • No
Explain why or why not.
bump

Most Helpful Girl

• I have only dated people outside of my race/culture/skin color/background/ etc.
    I think to date someone outside of your culture, you need to be open minded and well traveled to understand the differences. If you've never moved or traveled or live in another country other than that of your origin, you may not be able to.. Also, if you've not hang out wiht people other than your culture, you may not be able to.

I've lived, moved, traveled to cultures/countries and societies so opposite of each other and only been friends with people outside of my "home culture", so I had to learn to adapt and live with different races and cultures from very early on.
    I've gained a life skill and learned people in a way that not many have for my age :)
    I do best when mixed with a group of international people. (mix of group of friends with each from a different background). But i fit very well with the cultures I've experienced as well. SO yeah... ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• As a black American, me limiting myself to black women in my country means I am only tapping into 14% of the female population in my country.

I don't know about you but that sounds mathematically TERRIBLE! So I cast a wide net and i'm open to all ethnicities of woman.

However the main criteria that I have, as silly as it sounds; she has to be COMFORTABLE (not just "tolerant") around a large group of black men. If she isn't that is a dealbreaker, because she has to be comfortable around my friends and family.

• I'm glad the requirement in my third paragraph didn't stop me from getting MHO. :-D

What Girls Said 15

• No If it too much I wouldn't!

• I would, race isn't a factor on who I date.

• Of course. The vast majority of people I've dated have been of another race lol.

• Yeah I would. The color of someone's skin isn't a deciding factor on if I'm interested in them or not.

• Race and ethnicity are the least of my concerns when it comes to this.

• I date all humans regardless of race👌

• My girlfriend is African American. I do not care about the race only the person

• Yes as long as we share the same POV on certain things.

• I would if they were cute.

• There aren't a lot of really good men in the world and they don't belong to one race. Why would I limit my myself to one race? That makes the odds of me finding one of those really good men slim to none.

• yeah but not marry

• Purple people dont do it for me. Other than that yes.

• Anything but indians and blacks

• I'm a Slavic Caucasian girl who is dating a Latino/Hispanic guy

• No I would not.

What Guys Said 16

• Yeah I don't care. I'd rather be open to 100% instead of just 65% of women in my country. The odds of finding someone awesome increase dramatically. It's simple mathematics.

Also for some reason I get more attention from women who aren't white so it wouldn't make sense for me to be closed off.

• I'm half mexican, half white, and I've only ever--erm..."fallen for"--white girls. Does that count?

• Yes, i have and i currently do.

• Sure I would, it's foolish to limit yourself only to your own race and culture.

• yes because a human dating a human seems normal to me.

• I dont discriminate based on race... unless you're purple.. Just kidding. Of course i would date outside of my race.. We are all pink on the inside.

• have been. will do.

• i dont know why, but i seem to be more attracted to women outside my African American ethnicity, probably got that mindset from going to all those private religious schools, only attractive white girls, and nothing else...

• If I liked the girl, then yes.

• There are more important things then race

• I would date. Cuz why not? I'm not racist

• Of course I would

• only with Asian girls.

• i dont find other black people attractive. im dating this sexy feminine BEAUTIFUL white boy :D

• pussy is pussy, why not?

• Yes, I would.