Am I overreacting? Saw on Twitter my crush is going to a bowling alley with a girl. Should I be worried?

On Twitter account it says happy birthday to him and can't wait to see you at the alley than three hearts. He replied i am too with a smile face heart with a smaller heart. What does that mean? Is she his girlfriends? He never mentioned a girlfriend. I talked to him today he never mentioned his birthday or a date this weekend when I asked him his plans. Is he just playing the field?

Updates:
I found out this girl flirts like this with a few other guys sending them hearts for their birthday. She she is also in photos with other guys where they are very close. Is it possible she just a temporary fling?
I don't know if they are boyfriend and girlfriend yet but I think they are about to be. He's been sending here smiley faces with kisses on Twitter. I just don't know if I should talk to him anymore?

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he's interested in another chick.

Sorry matey. at least you found out sooner when it hurts less right?

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably lol. Or a close friend. Maybe he's going tonight, which is technically not the weekend, so he actually has no plans this weekend.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• whatever it is, its his business. you guy's aren't together so you can't blame him for seeing other girls. whether he's serious about her or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeh ur overreacting. he's just ur crush not a boyfriend, and he probably sees u just a friend or aquintance for him not to tell u his bday

0|0
    0|0
    • Well how can I become more than an aquintance? Should I give him my number?

• Just ask him out or move on. SMH

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Are you really 30-35? Seriously this sounds like you are in middle school...

1|0
    0|0
  • She could be a friend, or a part of the family?

0|1
    0|0
  • Honey, if you're not together, he's allowed to go out on dates with other girls. She could be his girlfriend. She could be his cousin. Until you actually speak to him about your feelings, you can't hold him accountable for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you are

0|0
    0|0
    • Should I ask if he has a girlfriend? Will giving him my number seem desperate cuz he never asked for it?

• It would seem odd of you don't talk to him like that tbh.

• How can I go from just being friendly to flirty? Without making things weird between us, if he doesn't like me like that?