Me and this girl was talking but she said doesn't want to lead me on? But yet we text a lot!! Help?

so this girl i was talking to said she only started talking to me to forget about her ex, then said thats wrong because she didn't want to lead me on. it happen before and doesn't want that to happen with me. she just got out of a 6 years relationship and doesn't want anything right now with nobody!! said she wants to be friends with me. i know she told me she likes the way i am and that im her type.. But doesn't have feels for me like that, when we hangout i see the way she looks at me maybe she is confuse right now.. n we text a lot n on snapchat were best friends. i guess what im asking is what should i do?

Forgot to add she's 24
We flirt way to much for being just friends, She's playful flirty Jokester Type of girl she comfortable with me I know that.. I think the best thing to do is just let it ride see what happens I also think she immature..

22

Most Helpful Girl

• She sees you as a friend.

• Yes I think ur right but we flirt a lot there's mix signals she gives out.. She's playful flirty jokester Type of girl she comfortable with me I know that.. I think the best thing to do is just let it ride see what happens I also think she immature..

Most Helpful Guy

• leave her alone she was not lying when she said what she said. dont stay holding out hope she will like you because you are currently just an emotional crutch that will be discarded once she feels better and gets a new boyfriend that 9.9999/10 won't be you

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• Yeahhhh.. she was letting you down gently. She's not interested. Move along.

• Yeah we just friends now it's koo with me. I'm taking to someone new right now, still didn't stop her from getting jelly that someone else is interested in me.. lol u girl are something else u want what I can't have

What Guys Said 1

• if this is what she said. she probably means it. but keep watching his body language. one thing i learned about females over the years is they may say something, but always watch the body langauge. that speaks louder

and this also depends on what her personality is ( always playful/ touchy } or etc.

• She's playful flrity jokester type of girl we flirt way to much for being just friends.. Their mix signals there tho I think she just want to be friends for right now, think she holding on to me in till she's ready but I don't know.. Luckily there another girl who's taking to me so I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket so to speak loo