Which girl do I chose?

So I have been with this new girl for say 2 months and I love her to death, but there's also this other girl. I've had a crush on this other girl maybe a year and she's kinda always been the girl of my dreams. I honestly forgot about her recently until she came back into my life and told me that she felt the same way. Now I am stuck in this dilemma... do I keep dating the girl I have right now or do I date the girl of my dreams?

What Girls Said 1

• If there isn't one specific girl you like above all others, you shouldn't be with either. It's unfair and disrespectful to be with one while you're hiding feelings for another, or to simply pick one at random just to have a girlfriend. If you're having a crush on the other and contemplating a relationship with her, then no, you don't love the one you're with that much.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't let your dreams be dreams.