I'm in love with a guy who has a girlfriend, what do I do? Nothing?

I kind of hate him. No I don't. I've known him since I was 12. He is my brothers best friend (he's my age though) We both moved to different states years ago, but we would meet up at my brothers house in San Diego. I knew he liked me for a while. He sent me floweres and told my best friend that he was in love with me, but I only saw him as a drawing at the time. Well last year he came up to visit and I was finally single and really began to develop feelings for him. He told me that he loved me since middle school and I fell in love, but then he told me he had a girlfriend... And he had been with her for a year. He told me he was going to break up with her anyway and that they weren't doing well. I stupidly believed him. Now a year later and he is still with her. They moved in together. I texted him randomly (we hadn't talked in a while) recently and he still talks to me like he loves me and I really feel like we belong together. I know I need to stops once he is taken. What's wrong with me? I think I'm finally in love with him. It seems like we never got the timing right. Should I just leave it at that? Damn sorry that I rambled it's okay if you don't read it all

Oops I meant to write friend, not drawing lol

Most Helpful Guy

• If you know that he has a girlfriend then you shouldn't do anything. If he also loves you back and wants to be with you then let him break up with his current girlfriend and then come to you, until then you shouldn't do anything. Do say anything or do anything to influence his decision, let him take his decision out of his own will.

Just wait and be patient.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him that if he doesn't want to be with you then you need to let him go. And then actually stop contacting him.

What Guys Said 3

• You're being immature. This sounds as if it's nothing more than you wanting what you can no longer have. I mean hell you even started this by saying "I kind of hate him. No I don't."

You might have some self-esteem issues to work on, but that's just a hunch.

• He's already taken walk away

• Do nothing. If he has a girlfriend, then don't mess it up. Leave him alone.

What Girls Said 0