To young or am I to old?

Alright I've been talking to this girl now for awhile we have a lot of chemistry and recently started dating she's 23 and I'm 31 even though everything is going great I was just wondering if there is just to big of an age gap thinking she's just gonna cut me off one day because I'm older lol any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you happy and is it legal? Yes? Then it's fine. And everyone else who thinks that it's wrong can go shove it. It isn't any of their business. I don't think she would cut you off because you're too old. I think she would only cut you off if she doesn't hold an interest in you anymore. You can't control that though. So just enjoy it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its in no way an issue the age thing so keep dating her

What Girls Said 1

• If you're both adults and you're in a healthy, consenting relationship, don't let something like age start to affect your views on your own relationship. It's not a problem unless you make it a problem :)

What Guys Said 2

• It's not too big of an age gap. When I was 31, I dated a 20 year old. Although we did break up because she was too immature, I enjoyed it. Go for it. YOLO.

• And. That's what I'm preparing myself for to its going good right now but I know how it can go with dating a girl this age

• I'm not gonna say that it's going to work or not but if there's chemistry between you both, then it may possibly work regardless of the age gap. I can give you an example that could possibly put a smile on your face indicating that it may work. My mom was 27 when she met my dad and he was 19.

8.5 year gap between my parents but they worked it out. And they're still together