Should I regret that I told someone that I love him now that he is avoiding me?

I told someone that I really love him, we both work at the same office and now he is avoiding me.
Should I regret my action of telling I Love You?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why regret? What does that achieve?

Most Helpful Girl

• cdn.emgn.com/.../no-ragrets-1.jpg

Being regretful keeps you in the past. If you shrug it off and accept things as they are, it'll be a lot easier to move forward. Only regret hurting yourself and/or other people. Don't regret going for what you want and letting yourself be vulnerable at times.

What Guys Said 2

• Nah, you got nothing to regret. by the way its totally possible he's afraid of confronting Hus feelings for you that's why he's avoiding you.

• Regret? Nope.
    Embarrassed? Maybe.

What Girls Said 1

• Well that teaches you not to say "i love you" too quickly. Leave that phrase for someone you're in a relationship with. It would have been better if you said you liked him or was interested in him or just asked him on a date.

Being in love is something else than loving. Notice that difference and try not to creep guys out by saying the wrong thing too soon.