Why aren't guys interested in me?

Why aren't guys interested in me ?
So i been single for almost 2 years now, I've been on a few dates but after the 3rd date they usually stop talking to me. Its like they lose interest. And when i go to the club no even a single guy asks me to dance.. my friends say im too serious.. i really want to meet someone but im not the type of girl ill get hit on. The guys I've went on a date with is because my friends know them. Any tips? Is it my weight? Looks?

Most Helpful Guy

• its not your weight because you look very attractive and hot. maybe its because your too serious?

• u think so? i try to smile

• yeah because your body is very attractive to me. it must be because your too serious

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to lose a little weight.

What Guys Said 4

• "my friends say im too serious"

• I would say it is because you are too serious. There are times to be serious but not all the time. The may be thinking by the third date that you do not know how to be upbeat.

• you should care yourself. you have too weight and you should get rid of them girl. you have a cute face ;) dont miss this oppurtunity ;)

• On my get in touch

What Girls Said 0