How to text a guy first?

Even when it's just casual sex, and even when the guy is really not that special, I just can't text him first! I get scared that he will not want to talk to me or will not reply or something. Why do I have this fear? How can I stop thinking too much?

Most Helpful Guy

• repeat after me "I don't give a f$#k! really, I don't care what happens or what he says. I'm good either way, if he likes me or rejects me, I'm awsome. I love me and I'll have fun and be great either way, but maybe he can have some fun with me. "

It is your fear of rejection that needs resolved and we just did that. no more worry.

What Guys Said 9

• im with the other guy Nomad69, guys text first the majority of the time. its not really a big deal. you'll just have to bite the bullet (ouch) and do it. if you dont get a reply its not the end just move on to the next lad. to answer your question..
    1) its a fear of rejection. everyone has it.
    2) you'll stop thinking about it if you do it.
    try just saying "hi ________" and go on from there.

• He is either going to want to reply, or not, regardless of what you text him.

If you don't text him, he will definitely not reply.

• Grow a pair guys innate most of the time. Just say whatever if they don't respond within 3 hours move on

• 3 hours? Really? Then I must have missed out lots of great girls lol

• maybe your overthinking it

• i had the same problem but all what i gained is loosing chances so tell ure self fuck this fear , out of curiosity do u have a bf?

• Don't assume anything! There probably isn't a reason to worry, it's probably just they didn't hear their phone or something! Once you send the message, don't wait around for a reply, make yourself busy etc!

Even if they still don't reply, nothing wrong with sending a casual follow up text!

• you're undeserving if you can't overcome the basic fears, because there's more than enough out there who can.

• "suUHhhHhHhhhH dude! Bahahahahahah Sure UHHH aH aH DUDE! AHAHAHAHA SU uh?"

• in other news: girls are fucked up these days

What Girls Said 1

• I have the same fear, I have no idea why.