How many matches do you get on Tinder?

I average about one a month. none of whom have replied (out of the two so far).

Most Helpful Girl

• I get 1 or 2 per week because that's the exact amount of people I actually like on there while I get these notifications that "755 people" liked me since I last used the app which is usually every 3-4 days lololol not talking about standards on Tinder.. 😂😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

• lol like 3 a day

here are some theories i have on making yourself rank higher and therefore shown more besides the obvious pics and bio thing--

unmatch frequently with anyone who either you accidentally swiped or isn't responding after adequate time

always max out your swipes

upload pics frequently

• I asked everyone else how many they got not for advice how to improve my numbers.

What Girls Said 9

• Well considering the fact that I only swiped right on one out of almost every 60, then few. Matched with every single one I swiped right on though 😅
    I only go on it to see who's around my area and who from my old school have set up tinder accounts, I never bother talking to people tho 😂

• Basically every one I swipe right on lol.. Such is the state of affairs for women vs men on dating apps.

• I usually match with every guy I swipe right on but seeing as most guys swipe right on almost every decent looking girl, I'm not surprised... That's how things work on dating sites though

• When I was on tinder, I used to get 100 matches or something

• never had a tinder

• When i was on tinder it was like 0-2 matches, but now i don't use tinder any more...

• I'm not on tinder, so I have no clue

• I want to try tinder so badly but I got into a relationship before the whole tinder thing :(

• I'm too old for all this jazz, but I'd imagine many guys just swipe right on nearly everyone "just in case" ...

So the girls talking about all the attention they're getting are pulling a lot of "junk mail" rather than real interest...

What Guys Said 13

• I was on tinder for literally one week I forget matches but I went out with two girls
    But decided not for me really

• I don't have Tinder now, but I used it last year for like 2-3 months and got close to 100 matches. Between 80 and 100.

• The first two times I used it I got 40-50 matches overall after a couple of weeks.
    I'm using it now for the third time and have only gotten like 3 real matches, despite swiping hundreds of girls right.
    I don't know what happened. I guess it's because I was at the college campus the first two times and now I'm home for the summer.

• The ratio on tinder is broken my friend 100:1
    Girls get swarmed on tinder now a days, you average is justifiable

• I don't use one. I'd probably get zero anyways

• When I tried Tinder I got a few matches per day. I'm not exceptionally great looking.

• 570, Alabama baha

• Never have used Tinder tbh

• none, lol

• I don't use those garbage apps

• in turkey you can't match. because turkish girls have EGO. they like to be liked but never like a boy!

• used it for one 2 days, got 5 matches none of them accepted. Deleted it next month i used it again, and i got the same 5 matches i got last month. Deleted my tinder account and never used it again. They were not even active Tinder users.

• Dude don't do online dating. It's harder for men on online dating than it is for real life.

• I just thought i'd try it. I'm still tryong to meet people in real life too.

• Yeah. It's nothing personally wrong with you only getting one match. Women are literally being bombarded by guys online because so many guys have zero standards and so they just make one message and just copy and paste it onto every girls profile. And so many guys do that. It is a numbers game so they basically do it a thousand times a day and then eventually they'll get one. The girls thus will miss out on a lot of guys who actually put time and effort into their messages because it gets lost in a sea of copy and paste messages from other guys. If girls were shown the attention they get online in reality no girl would ever be single.

So yeah go for real life because girls are hit on much less there than the internet. Online dating is not for guys who are looking for the real thing.