Dating much younger guy. Should I worry about what people might say?

He's 13 years younger but neither of us feels the age difference. He's mature for his age and I'm very easy going and free spirited. We have a lot in common and don't feel the generational gap. He says that the age difference doesn't matter to him. In fact he likes that I'm older. But I worry about people's reaction and this whole cougar thing. I'm concerned people might be asking him why he's dating someone so much older. Should I really worry or should I just enjoy what I have since he doesn't care about the age difference?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're happy. He's happy. Do other people have a say in your relationship?
    I wouldn't care one iota what people think. I promise you that may will be
    jealous and envious of you. Why should women date younger men? We men
    lust after younger women, myself included. For me to criticize you for an age gap
    relationship would be hypocritical. I don go there.

Most Helpful Girl

• oh gosh I thought you said 13 years old lol I was like no one could be that dumb to admit this online lol but who cares. As long as he is legal, your fine. be with who makes you happy and bump what people think bc at the end of the day, its your life you are living. No them.

What Guys Said 8

• Age doesn't really matter as long as u don't allow it to be. Tbh no one really cares about how old is that guy you're dating as long as he's making u happy. The only one who magnifies its importance is u urself. Get over it.

• Stop worrying about others. Just do you. Love knows no age or race

• Lucky guy older lady mmm 👍

• My longest term girlfriend was 12 years younger than me. No one ever said a word about it. I enjoyed it.

• Do you like it, are you enjoying your self? If the answer is, then others opinions should not matter.

• yes u should

• Age is just a number

• I would worry about what other people think as long as you're happy I'm 36 and dating a 22 year old

What Girls Said 2

• I would just enjoy what you have and just be cautious, don't overly spend on him, make sure the relationship is equal and you're getting as much as you're receiving. Other than that enjoy!

• Is it because your rich and he has mudder issues?