Would you ever have sex while casually dating someone?

So let say a guy/girl get's your number and you now start to get to know one another and start going out on dates. Suppose you've already went out on date 1 and agree to go out on another.
Would you ever have sex while casually dating someone ?

Would you in between going out on dates have casual sex with other people while you guys are still getting to know one another. Say for example

Using tinder apps to message a person to come over and have sex with you possibly days/hours in between your dates session while you guys aren't serious as yet.

Would you do it?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Nah. I'm one of those prude girls that only has sex with dudes I love and stuff.

• Nah, im not a fan of casually hooking up like that.

• Yeah, that's only not ok once it goes from dating to a relationship.

• No, generally I don't date when I have a friends with benefits or something and vice versa. Now, I don't think that one or two dates means we're exclusive, until death does us part. But I won't be sleeping with anyone at all during this "playing the field" period. Nor will I sleep with more than one guy if I have a friend with benefits or "casual" partner (ONS aren't my thing).

• No never.

What Guys Said 6

• One hundred percent, but I would bring up the fact that I'm still seeing other people early on so there are no surprises and she has the option to decide whether or not she is ok with that. She might decide she's not ok with it and she has a right to know. That's the only way you can honestly date and have sex with more than one girl at a time. The worst thing you can do is make all these girls think they're the only one. And you know when a girl has that idea in her head. She gives you girlfriend vibes

• NO NO NO!!! WTF is wrong with people!!! Once you say "yes" to that first date you are now OFF LIMITS to everyone else!!! If you want to fuck someone else you should not be dating another person at the same time!

• Some people are casually dating multiple people these days at the same time. Relationships in 2016 are a joke lol.

Friday - Date with Felicia

Sunday - Date with Meagan

Monday - Date with Stacy

• I mean, that is their business, but that is the perfect example of a player! If a girl did that then she is borderline slut! I mean, imagine there is this beautiful woman you have been totally dreaming about and you finally get to ask her out and she says "YES"! You have your first date everything is wonderful you are totally happy, then find out after you dropped her off at home she called up Remone and an hour later his cum was all over her face! No fucking way would I put with that!

• Nope not me.

• If she's doing it, i'll do it.
    If she isn't, neither will i.

I'd be almost certain to drop the "are you seeing anyone else atm?" question on the first date.

• Yeah, that's fair game. You're not dating, after all, so it cannot logically be considered unfaithfulness.

• Don't do that kind of casual. Once I get to sex with a girl I don't flirt or take any interest in other girls for as long as the relationship lasts.