She never responded to a snapchat?

So I'm using my sisters account now. I have a snap streak in snapchat with this girl from biology class. I asked her last night on snapbat if she would be in biology class today, she said probably not. Today I saw her walking to the class, I got checked out of school because I thought she wouldn't come to school. I asked her on snapchat if she was in class today, she opened the text and now 1 hour later she hasn't responded yet! What do I do! Why didn't she respond? Help!

by the way there is a test in the class, it ends at 2:15, and also why didn't she respond immediately

Most Helpful Guy

• It's pretty obvious OP lol

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like she may be being Rude and crude here, dear, in not wanting To... Snapchat with you.
    She probably has her own Reasons of the seasons, Don't ask her Why nor Bother... Finding out anything with this Fair Weather Friend, Online and Off.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• You need to lay off the social media a bit , you are overthinking , too much social media is bad for the soul.

• You know why op, she didn't want to talk to you, it's gonna be okay.

• Never mind.

What Girls Said 1

• Probably avoiding you, which anyone would cause you sound annoying