Girls, Will you date a super hairy guy?

Can you date and have sex with a super hairy guy?
Can a super hairy guy wear normal half sleeves and shirts in public without making the woman puke a bit in their mouth?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind hairy guys. I think it's unattractive when men dont have any body hair. My ex shaved his whole body and it made me uncomfortable... Lol. Men should have body hair...

• That's ok that you dislike all hairless shaved neck to toe man. But what about suoer hairiness?

• Super hairiness is okay too.

And yes, I like video games also. Haha

• wanna talk in messages?
      prefer shavedsuper hairy torso / shoulders and thighs?

What Girls Said 6

• I honestly don't care at all. Hairy, not hairy, doesn't make much difference to me.

• Very very hairy doesn't make much of a difference to you?😞 Are you kidding me dear?😠

• There is a difference in dating the two kind of men, what kind of difference and hiw don't you care then?

• It just feels a little different. Not particularly bad or good either way, just different.

• JFC can you get something new to ask questions about?

Or if you're so fucking self-conscious, laser hair removal or electrolysis?

• 😠😠😠😠😠
      😭😭😭😭😭

• Get over yourself and stop blowing your money in prostitutes so you can save for laser hair removal.

• I am a virgin for your kind information. I have never ever seen a naked woman in real. Why are you always putting me down?😞

• Nah, not into that.

• Yup. True. Chemically castrate him because he won't ever get pussy and sex anyway

• I would but it's not something I'm that excited about

• Obviously it's not a thing that's exciting. Huh. But doesn't it turn you off and disgust and disturb you mentally?

• I like hair as long as its not on the chest or back lol. Anywhere else is fine.

• Duh I am talking about lots of hairs all over and that includes chest and all as well.
      Anyway. So you like lots of Robin Williams kind of hairy arms and legs?😉

• No, it's a big turn-off for me. Girls have to shave, so guys should do it on certain areas too.

• Yup. And even if a girl doesn't shave she doesn't look icky dirty messy kind of stuff but a super hairyam looks so so icky messy ewwww.
      So if a suoer hairy man shaved his whole body then you would have no problem with his stubble and all that's on his whole body?

• No part is supposed to have hair anyway. It's a curse and we super hairy men need to be punched in our testes till we die.

• Don't be so hard on yourself. It's a problem that can be fixed.