Months ago I checked my boyfriend's phone&found out he was flirting with his ex &other girls, I didn't tell him but its eating me up, what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a prime example of why you need to face problems head on instead of ignoring them.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are Never going to Continue a Healty Relationship unless You... Confront him here, dear.
    However, You may be accused of being a Nosy Rosy, Which is going to be Trouble in Paradise with his own Eyes.
    Tell him you have "Heard through the grapevines" dealing with him and some lingo about him and his Ex and some friends of His, And what's up?
    If you have no Proof in your own Semi Sweet pudding that he is Fooling around, Then let it go for now until you Know More... Behind his closed Door.
    I feel that if she is this "EX," He certainly has no business 'Flirting' with her, Nor Other Girls... You might want to tease him of "Who is in your celly? I will show you Mine any Time."
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• Tell him whatever you knew.

• Confront him and then break up. He will do again.

• Break up. Obviously.

What Girls Said 7

• I would listen to your gut, why would you want to be with someone who does this to you and then come crawling into bed with you as if nothing was wrong.

• first why would you look for it? but since you know, yes say something bc that is cheating altho he may not have hooked up. the chances are he will and also know he will be mad when he realizes you went through his phone. he is gonna feel like there is no trust.

• You either tell him it's not acceptable and that he needs to respect the relationship or just leave because you shouldn't have to put up with that.

• Confront him about it.

• I would've dumped on on the spot. I don't know how you can be with him knowing he has eyes for other girls too. Of course snooping around is wrong too, but not as wrong as flirting with other ladies when you're in a relationship. Confront him about it, don't let him disrespect you like that.

• Confront him about it. Talk it through, if he doesn't make a change maybe you should move on

• You should have done something months ago. Now all you can do is leave to stop being such a push over and stand up for yourself